Can't seem to book JL36

Old Jan 16, 19, 1:29 am
Original Poster

Can't seem to book JL36

I'm trying to book premium economy on JL36 (SIN-NRT) for any day in October, but for some reason i can't select it.
It appears to be there as an option to click but it won't select. It seems strange.

Does any one have any suggestions?
Old Jan 16, 19, 2:00 am

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by SQTraveller View Post
I'm trying to book premium economy on JL36 (SIN-NRT) for any day in October, but for some reason i can't select it.
It appears to be there as an option to click but it won't select. It seems strange.

Does any one have any suggestions?
I can select Premium Economy Standard, or Premium Economy Flex, both are more expensive than a business saver. But I can't select any of the cheaper booking classes on JL36. A bug in the system, try to call them if very critical to book right now Otherwise wait a bit and see if it gets fixed.
Old Jan 16, 19, 10:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
did u mean jl36 to hnd or jl712 to NRT??
jl36 is usually more busy
Old Jan 17, 19, 1:15 am

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
did u mean jl36 to hnd or jl712 to NRT??
jl36 is usually more busy
The website shows the lower PE booking classes as available for JL36, but you can't actually click on them. All other flights than 36 in October works fine.
Old Jan 17, 19, 2:35 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, oneworld Emerald, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
The website shows the lower PE booking classes as available for JL36, but you can't actually click on them. All other flights than 36 in October works fine.
you sure that's a glitch and not inventory management?
Old Jan 17, 19, 3:35 am

2019 Secret Santa

Originally Posted by JALPak View Post
you sure that's a glitch and not inventory management?
If it was inventory management it is also a glitch, as they should show them as unavailable, rather than available with a price yet unselectable.

Search this Thread