Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

The new JAL explorer pass, it seems like it is AMAZING DEAL and UNLIMITED

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The new JAL explorer pass, it seems like it is AMAZING DEAL and UNLIMITED

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2018, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Exclamation The new JAL explorer pass, it seems like it is AMAZING DEAL and UNLIMITED

The new JAL explorer pass seems to be an amazing deal (before the flights were 10,000 yen, now start at 5400 Yen) also (UNLESS I AM MISSING SOMETHING), it seems like the 5 flight limit does not apply. It seems it you can but UNLIMITED flights? What do you think, am I correct? I am thinking to go an a crazy mad mission to fly every single route of JAL domestic in Japan.

https://www.sg.jal.co.jp/world/en/ja...aign=201810AOR

JPY5,400(Per Flight / Tax included)Routes between Tokyo and Osaka. Routes between Tokyo and Nanki-Shirahama. Routes within Hokkaido.
Routes departing from/to Tohoku.

Route Map

JPY7,560(Per Flight / Tax included)Routes between Okinawa main island and outlying islands.

Route Map

JPY10,800(Per Flight / Tax included)All other applicable routes.

Route Map

Important

• *Fare is valid for Economy Class travel only. Class J and First Class may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
  • *Depending on the availability, JAL Japan Explorer Pass fare may not display for some routes.
  • *Tickets are issued in the currency of the country of sale, based on the current JPY exchange rate.
  • *Above listed fares include Japan Consumption Tax (8%) of per sector.
  • *Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights to/from Tokyo(Haneda/Narita), Osaka(Itami/Kansai), Sapporo(New Chitose), Nagoya(Chubu), Sendai and Kitakyushu Airports.
  • *Reservation changes are not permitted after domestic ticket purchase. All tickets are non-refundable.
  • *Seats are based on current seat availability and may not be available on all days or flights.
  • *Fares and Rules are subject to change. Please read through and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions below before purchase.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
You do not mention the point that it says "Special fares, travel for October 1st 2818 - December 31st 2018"
​​​​​​
Not entirely clear to me if that is for the 5400 fare only.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:12 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
JAL Explorer Pass does not have a 5 flight limit. You can fly unlimited routes but you may not fly the same route you've traveled before and limited to 2 flights per day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.