Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elevated seat on Sky Suite III

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2018, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Elevated seat on Sky Suite III

I was on NRT-KUL earlier this year when I noticed that my husband's seat was raised much higher than usual. He was in the aisle seat and I remember looking over and felt that he looked kinda out of place. Now I also remember thinking that it was due to the design of the seat, every alternate row will have raised seats but I'm not too sure about that. I tried google but didn't find anything. I'm booking seats for another flight now and would like to avoid those raised seats. Does anyone have similar experience or is it all in my head? Which seats should I avoid?

Thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2018, 1:33 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by snofy
I was on NRT-KUL earlier this year when I noticed that my husband's seat was raised much higher than usual. He was in the aisle seat and I remember looking over and felt that he looked kinda out of place. Now I also remember thinking that it was due to the design of the seat, every alternate row will have raised seats but I'm not too sure about that. I tried google but didn't find anything. I'm booking seats for another flight now and would like to avoid those raised seats. Does anyone have similar experience or is it all in my head? Which seats should I avoid?

Thanks!
first of all, every seat is an aisle seat for SSIII LOL

thats the 3D nature of the Zodiac Aries seat. All G seats are higher than the D seats. Just avoid any G seat if you don’t want a “raised” seat.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 10:42 pm
Original Poster

I realize how silly that was, lol. I meant the middle seats, as opposed to the window seats.
Thanks for the tips, that was exactly what I was looking for!
Old Oct 13, 2018, 3:11 am

Programs: TK *G, BA Gold
Originally Posted by JALPak
thats the 3D nature of the Zodiac Aries seat.
what does it mean to have a 3D seat? aren't all of them in three dimensions ? are there any airlines flying two dimensional seats (for two dimensional passengers?)
Old Oct 13, 2018, 3:25 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by riku2
what does it mean to have a 3D seat? aren't all of them in three dimensions ? are there any airlines flying two dimensional seats (for two dimensional passengers?)
http://bfy.tw/KLGH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.