Any experience claiming miles/FOP for RJ flights

Old Oct 8, 18, 7:35 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM, JGC Sapphire, FWC Gold
Any experience claiming miles/FOP for RJ flights

My first time doing so and it seems to take longer than my claim for MH & AA flights. In my case, it has been almost a month already. This put me into uneasy mode as this flight is crucial for my qualification. While this shouldn't be a matter, I also claimed miles for the other segments on this ticket with CX, so I am worried this remaining segment would be rejected. Wonder if anyone here have any experience with RJ claim or different segment crediting to different ffp on one ticket. Appreciate
Old Oct 8, 18, 8:44 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
My first time doing so and it seems to take longer than my claim for MH & AA flights. In my case, it has been almost a month already. This put me into uneasy mode as this flight is crucial for my qualification. While this shouldn't be a matter, I also claimed miles for the other segments on this ticket with CX, so I am worried this remaining segment would be rejected. Wonder if anyone here have any experience with RJ claim or different segment crediting to different ffp on one ticket. Appreciate
I would try to call them, if you by mistake keyed in the wrong booking class when doing the online claim, it can take a long while to get feedback, but they can tell you of you call.

I have not tried with RJ, but it usually does not cause issue with JL claiming just one leg on a ticket. Did CX somehow take all segments, did you check your CX account?
Old Oct 8, 18, 8:51 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Double checked the booking class is correctly input and CX only took 3 out of the 4 segments on my ticket. I didn't provide any FFP when I did the booking initially so as to avoid any mis-credit.

I also called JL and they saw my request already. The flight has just past its 6 months claim window, so there is no where I can credit this flight to if JL rejects, though I can't think of any valid reason. I claim within 6 months, RJ biz D-class (eligible), no double dip.
Old Oct 8, 18, 9:30 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
I guess it just takes time with RJ....
Old Nov 5, 18, 11:47 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Another update from JMB, there has been recent issues with RJ claims and it take enormously long to process. They suggest if I have further RJ claims, I should bypass the online system and submit scanned boarding pass and ticket directly. Almost 8 weeks and nothing has shown up yet.

Search this Thread