Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JAL First Class Lounge: NRT or HND?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2020, 9:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by Asquared1
Would they let him board a flight in that condition?
Hard to say, depends on who he is I reckon. If he's someone important or a Diamond member they likely would as long as he sobered up enough to walk onto the plane. I've seen it on Thai before, guy in row 1 of business class couldn't stay in his seat, took the flight attendants quite a bit of effort to get him lifted off the floor and belted into his seat so we could take off.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 9:14 am

Programs: BAEC GOLD
any service cuts in terms of food in the F Lounge in NRT?
Old Mar 13, 2020, 12:28 pm

Programs: Delta PM 1MM™, Alaska MVPG75K, Marriott LTTE, United SE, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by db07mufan
any service cuts in terms of food in the F Lounge in NRT?
Yes. We were there on 4 March and while I don't know what the "normal" offerings were previously, virtually all self-serve food and beverages were removed from the 4th floor. Sushi, ramen, and prepared foods were still available at that time, but no drinks other than beer/soft drinks in The Table and upstairs seating areas. The Salon downstairs was available starting at 15:00 but only for bartender-served drinks.

The set menu for sushi and ramen seemed to follow previous trip reports (at least as of last week).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.