Redeem JMB on Air France and JOON

Old May 8, 2018, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: KE MC
Redeem JMB on Air France and JOON

I would like to redeem JAL mileage on Air France flights. I already transferred 180,000 SPG and have to decide how much more SPG points transferred.

1. ICN->CDG(Stopover)->FCO(Destination)->CDG->ICN, All Air France flights.
Is this route possible?? Stopover at CDG possible??

2. I checked that all flights I want is available and have talked with JMB agent about this booking but agent told me that Air France intra-european flights were moved to Air France's subsidiary, JOON, last year. So she said I cannot make a reservation to FCO through CDG because JOON is not a partner of JAL.

However, the JOON flights can be booked in JAL website!!! What the... I cannot believe agent's words.

I want to book my route via website but cannot book ICN->CDG->FCO via website. Interestingly, ICN->CDG bookable, CDG->FCO bookable, but FCO->ICN error message.
I would like to know whether it is possible to book JOON flights by JMB. The JOON flight number begins with AF.

Thank you in advance.
Old May 8, 2018, 11:47 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
multicity booking?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.