Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

PEK lounge (BGS Premium Lounge) has a First Class section

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Just a heads up for JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members (since there is no F from PEK), to remind the check in agent to mark your boarding pass for "First Class Lounge."

At the second level lounge entrance, go right for Business and left for First. Probably not much difference, both pretty small (about 15 seats), First has a separate bathroom and food and drinks, and a server for mochi.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
It is rarely an issue for JAL to send you to the right lounge according to status, or class. But always good to be able to verify.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

All indications (JAL and ow and PEK websites etc.) are that the PEK BGS lounge is unitary, just one area for all classes and statuses, and I almost missed my chance to experience this odd small lounge bit. This thread may be the only piece of the whole internet that provides the information that, it exists!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.