Wiki Posts
Search

Arrivals Lounge at LHR T3?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Gold, CX Marco Polo Silver
Arrivals Lounge at LHR T3?

Am I right in thinking that there is no arrivals lounge available to shower etc. when travelling into LHR T3 on JAL in business?
Seems can't use AA arrivals lounge so the only choices look like Plaza Premium Lounges?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by seaside65
Am I right in thinking that there is no arrivals lounge available to shower etc. when travelling into LHR T3 on JAL in business?
Seems can't use AA arrivals lounge so the only choices look like Plaza Premium Lounges?
No arrivals lounge provided by JAL. I guess with the 6am arrival of JL 41, it would be a nice touch before heading out for meetings
​​​​​
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the response.
Yep, that's the flight I am on. Would be nice to be able to use AA or even BA arrivals lounge.
Oh well... Plaza here I come...
Old Feb 8, 2018, 6:44 am
Original Poster

I neglected to update this after travelling but basically we ended up going to T4 after reading reviews of Plaza Premium Lounges and we had time on our hands to do so.
I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised!
Lounge was nearly empty, staff were pleasant and welcoming, showers were clean and overall excellent, and bfast was freshly cooked to order.
Really can't complain to be honest and worth the trek over to T4.
I might try the lounge in T2 next time to compare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.