Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page > Best Premium Economy Seats on new 777-200ER

Best Premium Economy Seats on new 777-200ER

Old Dec 15, 17, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Best Premium Economy Seats on new 777-200ER

Referring to the seatmap below. Does anyone know if the bulkhead seats have more space than the rest of the Premium Economy cabin? Any seats to prefer to avoid?

Old Dec 15, 17, 5:46 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mkt80 View Post
Referring to the seatmap below. Does anyone know if the bulkhead seats have more space than the rest of the Premium Economy cabin? Any seats to prefer to avoid?

Bulkhead does have a bit more space. I do however not like them as they lack the foot rest from the seat in front, and only have the leg rest from the seat. You can take your carry on and improvise a foot rest and it gets better. I avoid the bulkhead in PY.
Old Dec 15, 17, 9:27 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, oneworld Emerald, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
Bulkhead does have a bit more space. I do however not like them as they lack the foot rest from the seat in front, and only have the leg rest from the seat. You can take your carry on and improvise a foot rest and it gets better. I avoid the bulkhead in PY.
also the IFE arm is poorly designed
Old Dec 18, 17, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the responses. I like the idea of using a carry on to serve as a foot rest for the bulkhead seats! I think I will go with that option since this is an overnight flight and probably won't use IFE too much.