Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

No Premium Lane Outbound Security for J class at HND [originally thought to be NRT]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Premium Lane Outbound Security for J class at HND [originally thought to be NRT]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2018, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Since JAL F pax don't get to use the crew lane at HND, that is unlikely to be the reason. I only know of Thai doing that.
Who knows. Maybe a new policy. In any case doesn't make much difference as I've discovered you can either go to the north security entrance or else wing it in the premium line with a JL boarding pass and any airline (even non-OW) card. Got to say HND is pretty convenient on the evening flights. I can get from central Tokyo to the gate in about 30 minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.