Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

Advice kindly sought re JAL Arrivals lounge at Haneda Airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2017, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this — I greatly appreciate it.

Would any FTers be able to advise me if there is a JAL Arrivals lounge at Tokyo Haneda Airport?

I'll be arriving at HND at the end of September (arriving at 07:15am), you see, and I'm fortunate enough to be traveling on a BA First ticket. I consequently wondered if there was a JAL Arrivals lounge at HND that I might be able to make use of on an OW F ticket?

Any advise at all would be very gratefully received.

Again, many thanks for reading this.

All the best
Old Sep 3, 2017, 5:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
There is no arrival lounge at Haneda. There is a shower room you can buy access to for approximately 1000 yen. Some airlines have an agreement for their business and first class passengers, not sure if BA does. You will probably need to ask the BA forum if this is available for free. It is on JAL, but not as a oneworld elite benefit.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 9:23 am
Original Poster

CPH-Flyer, many thanks for this -- I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
There is no arrival lounge at Haneda. There is a shower room you can buy access to for approximately 1000 yen. Some airlines have an agreement for their business and first class passengers, not sure if BA does. You will probably need to ask the BA forum if this is available for free. It is on JAL, but not as a oneworld elite benefit.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 10:41 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Also worth asking on board. When flying the overnight to Singapore I asked if there was an arrivals lounge. The cabin attendant consulted a black book that listed the dnata lounge in the transit area as the arrivals lounge (I hadn't found that info anywhere online before my trip).

Sadly on the way back into Haneda, when I asked if there was an arrivals lounge where I could freshen up and have breakfast, I was met with the reply "sorry, no, but do you know McDonald's?"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.