JL 11 Beverage Service

Old Aug 22, 2017, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American AAdvantage EXP, World of Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Rewards Titanium, MGM Rewards Gold
JL 11 Beverage Service

Hi all,
Traveling on JL11 soon in Y. Outside of the standard meal service, is it possible to still get alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the flight?

I traveled this flight last year in J, which of course could get anything at any time, but never in Y.

Thanks,
Joe
Old Aug 22, 2017, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by joepercussion1
Hi all,
Traveling on JL11 soon in Y. Outside of the standard meal service, is it possible to still get alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the flight?

I traveled this flight last year in J, which of course could get anything at any time, but never in Y.

Thanks,
Joe
Yes, you can have alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks throughout the flight. In the forward economy class galley there is the Sky Oasis, a snack selection setup as well.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 9:30 am

Programs: JGC Sapphire
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Yes, you can have alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks throughout the flight. In the forward economy class galley there is the Sky Oasis, a snack selection setup as well.
Is the Sky Oasis on every JL flight in Y? Or is it just certain routes?
Old Aug 24, 2017, 12:37 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Nippon_Koukuu
Is the Sky Oasis on every JL flight in Y? Or is it just certain routes?
Just certain routes

https://www.jal.co.jp/en/inter/service/economy/meal/

Sky Oasis (self-service snack corner)
On long-haul flights, it's only natural you don't want to wait for snacks or beverages when you feel hungry or thirsty. So please help yourself to our convenient Sky Oasis selection on flights to and from Europe and North America routes (except Hawaii route).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.