Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which JL 788 "Version" will be on DFW-NRT?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2017, 9:26 pm
MTY
Original Poster

Which JL 788 "Version" will be on DFW-NRT?

Seatguru says there are 2 different "versions" for the 787-800 flying DFW-NRT. I need to know which version will be used on this flight, specifically for the J seat. Does "open suite" mean direct aisle access?

Version 1: 2-2-2 angled seat;
Version 2: 2-2-2 fully lie flat and the picture of the aircraft shows a staggered seat which would lead me to believe that each seat has direct aisle access

If it matters, the flight is o/w from DFW-NRT in spring 2018.
Old May 18, 2017, 9:31 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by MTY
Seatguru says there are 2 different "versions" for the 787-800 flying DFW-NRT. I need to know which version will be used on this flight, specifically for the J seat. Does "open suite" mean direct aisle access?

Version 2: 2-2-2 fully lie flat and the picture of the aircraft shows a staggered seat which would lead me to believe that each seat has direct aisle access

It's the suite version.
Old May 25, 2017, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by MTY

If they're selling Premium Economy on the flight, it's the V2.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.