Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting in haneda dom to int

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2016, 3:22 am
Original Poster

Connecting in haneda dom to int

Hello
I'm booking a flight via ba.com. on the return leg I'm coming back from kansai airport via haneda to lhr and onwards to Dublin. What way does connection work at haneda as I cannot understand jal website or haneda?
Also I'm flying premium economy do I still get all jal perks even though I booked through ba?
Thanks for any help.
Old May 2, 2016, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Gm125
Hello
I'm booking a flight via ba.com. on the return leg I'm coming back from kansai airport via haneda to lhr and onwards to Dublin. What way does connection work at haneda as I cannot understand jal website or haneda?
Also I'm flying premium economy do I still get all jal perks even though I booked through ba?
Thanks for any help.
Your luggage will be checked through from KIX to Dublin. You will not need to collect it in Haneda. You will have to change from the domestic terminal to the international and go through security screening and passport control. There is a free inter terminal bus.

I am not sure what happens if you have a BA flight number on the ticket, but as you would have to check in with JAL still I would expect it to be the same. If you have a JL flight number all perks assiciated with PY in the airport for a JAL flight will be there. In flight, all will be exactly the same.
Old May 2, 2016, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Thank you. Having to book on ba website as japan airlines doesn't show dublin or coming home from a different city.

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Your luggage will be checked through from KIX to Dublin. You will not need to collect it in Haneda. You will have to change from the domestic terminal to the international and go through security screening and passport control. There is a free inter terminal bus.

I am not sure what happens if you have a BA flight number on the ticket, but as you would have to check in with JAL still I would expect it to be the same. If you have a JL flight number all perks assiciated with PY in the airport for a JAL flight will be there. In flight, all will be exactly the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.