Does JAL allow mixed carrier awards?

Old Mar 22, 2016, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Does JAL allow mixed carrier awards?

Can you mix Emirates and Oneworld carriers on one award ticket? Looking to book Jfk-Mxp, and still have a couple thousand miles to play with in the same distance bracket. Can I tag on some Iberia flights to Spain?
Old Mar 28, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Peridot83
Can you mix Emirates and Oneworld carriers on one award ticket? Looking to book Jfk-Mxp, and still have a couple thousand miles to play with in the same distance bracket. Can I tag on some Iberia flights to Spain?
In my (very limited) experience, no. I Booked JFK->MXP->DXB->DOH. They were unable to get me to JFK from CLT on AA. I had to book that ticket separately.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 10:41 am

The oneworld chart, which allows a mixture of carriers, is a separate chart (more expensive) and cannot include EK.

The charts which include EK are for a single airline per award only.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 9:52 pm

Can you mix JL and EK on one award?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.