Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

Help with JAL-EK codeshare flight confirmation number

Old Mar 8, 16, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Hi all, need some help with the following:

I booked a ticket HND-DOH-HND with JAL. This is a codeshare with outbound on Qatar, and inbound split as DOH-DXB on Qatar and DXB-HND on Emirates.

For seat assignments, I can't do it on the JAL website, it asks me to contact the operating airline. I was able to call Qatar and have them tell me the confirmation numbers for HND-DOH and DOH-DXB and then use those to pick seats on the Qatar website.

But I'm having trouble with the DXB-HND leg. I called Emirates and they tell me that while they can see my ticket and flight details, they don't have a confirmation number to give me, and that I need to sort this out with JAL. I called JAL and they said I need to sort it out with Emirates. I've done this back and forth twice now and no luck.

So thought I'd ask the trusted folks here: how do I find out my Emirates confirmation number?
Old Mar 8, 16, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Mods: I wasn't sure if this was a JAL, Qatar, or Emirates question, which is why I thought I'd post it here. Would it help to ask directly in the airline forum?
Old Mar 17, 16, 3:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott LTG, SPG Gold, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
As JL issued the ticket, we'll move this to the JL forum.

JL should be able to give you the EK PNR. Heck even EK should be able to give you its own PNR. But I don't have any direct experience myself with this. Good luck ^

Search this Thread
Search Engine: