Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

One hour connecting at NRT term 2, lounge ?

Old Feb 3, 16, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1p HH gold

Tomorrow, I have about one hour (70m to be precise) to connect from JAL65 to JAL869 at NRT, traveling in business class. Do I have enough time stopping at a lounge? If yes, which one is the most convenient. From the JAL website, JAL65 arrives at gate #84 and JAL869 departs from gate #75.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

WJ
Old Feb 3, 16, 3:33 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Gold
Unless your flight arrives early, you won't have much time between flights. Just go to the nearest lounge to your departure gate given the time constraint.
Old Feb 3, 16, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JMB Diamond Metal Card (OWE) , SAS Eurobonus Gold, (*G) Marriott Ambassador (LTP)
If your gate numbers stick, 84 is in the satellite building and 75 in the main building so a bit of a walk. With boarding starting 20-30 minutes before departure, the time left will as mentioned be minimal. The most convenient lounge for gate 75 will be the Admirals Club.
Old Feb 3, 16, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1p HH gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
If your gate numbers stick, 84 is in the satellite building and 75 in the main building so a bit of a walk. With boarding starting 20-30 minutes before departure, the time left will as mentioned be minimal. The most convenient lounge for gate 75 will be the Admirals Club.
I wasn't even know I can go in to Admirals Club. I thought JAL lounge is my only option. What is the easiest way to check which lounges I can get in and which ones are closest to gate 75? Thanks.
Old Feb 3, 16, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JMB Diamond Metal Card (OWE) , SAS Eurobonus Gold, (*G) Marriott Ambassador (LTP)
Originally Posted by jwudbwei View Post
I wasn't even know I can go in to Admirals Club. I thought JAL lounge is my only option. What is the easiest way to check which lounges I can get in and which ones are closest to gate 75? Thanks.
Since you are flying business class, any oneworld business class lounge will be available to you. By order of distance to gate 75 it will be Admirals Club, Cathay lounge, JAL Sakura Lounge in the main building. If the transit security in the satellite building is open, use that one, go to the main building turn right, and the AA lounge is on the right hand side. According to the AA crowd, it is considered one of the best Clubs around.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: