Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

Compensation for cancelled flight and 25 hour delay?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2015, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K

Two of us us were flying ICN to YVR via NRT on JL over a month ago. ICN - NRT ended up being cancelled, and they eventually put us on the direct KE flight the following day. I wrote in to customer service and still have yet to hear anything.

Should I be expecting anything and is there someone else I should be writing to?

We were in J on a reward booked through BA. JL's handling of the delay was very poor, it was actually appalling, but I won't bore you with the details.

Thanks
Old Jun 30, 2015, 11:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11A501 Safari/9537.53)

How many hours were you delayed into yvr?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 11:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by kaka
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11A501 Safari/9537.53)

How many hours were you delayed into yvr?
The thread title says it was a 25 hour delay.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 11:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K
Is there anyone else that you can write to if customer service gets you nowhere? For example with AC you can often write the CEO's office and you usually get someone who actually looks into the situation.

the way pax were treated on this delay was appalling, but the response to date is just as appalling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.