Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

How to access/select seats for Bangkok Airways award purchased with JAL Miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, RC/Marriot Platinum, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum

I used JAL miles to get a flight in the summer on Bangkok Airways, but am not able to see it anywhere when I log in. I got confirmation numbers from JAL for both JAL and PG, however PG's site says it won't show me before 24 hours. The flight is international, I was hoping to be able to select my seat if possible. I've searched throughout my JAL member page extensively, and while I can see that the points were removed from my account for an award redemption, I can't see any details about the redemption itself. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, RC/Marriot Platinum, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum
Anyone?
Old Dec 12, 2014, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I had domestic flights with Bangkok Airways as connection to and from JAL business class flights. It was one booking. I could not be assigned a seat until check in. So I guess you will be in the same situation.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
any way to do this, yet? same situation: have PG flight numbers and PG an JL locators but no clue how to see either, if possible
Old Mar 21, 2017, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

I had to wait until check-in, but it was a short flight and I got decent seats so all was well
Old Oct 12, 2017, 9:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Anyone able to select seat at OLCI? Or only at check in counter?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.