JAL SFO - NRT First class review

Old Aug 29, 2010, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

JAL SFO - NRT First class review

My boyfriend and I took first class from San Fran to Tokyo from JAL and it was one of the best first class flights that i have ever taken in my life.
The check-in was fast. We went to the JAL first class lounge, there weren't a lot of room for first class and the lounge food selection wasn't that much of an advancement from the business class. But we got some quiet space though.

We boarded on the plane and the seats were so wide and comforty. I really enjoyed the memory foam mattress and the special pilow that they got. It really made the trip so much more enjoyable. The sleep was so great and the quilt and pillow are great, it was the best sleep that I ever had on the plane for sure!

Not to mention about the food. You really should try their Japanese menu (compare to the international menu), their food is so far the best inflight food i have eaten in my life and look at their dishes, they really bring those traditional and hard to wash dishes on board with the little plates. The meal was so good, and there were many more snacks to enjoy.

The flight attendents are very nice and they were always there checking up on you and see if you need anything. They have these PJ that I like (Grey zip up and black drawstring pants) and i wore them to the gym. The female comestic bag has products from cle de peau, and the men's one is from Shishedo. It is some serious skincare i would say. They also provided eyes and leg mask for our tired eyes and feet and they are cool and wonderful.

The flight was so enjoyable and i didn't want it to end so soon, but that's the way it usually is.

We were flying out from JFK original and we just had to stop at SFO just to try this out, it worths every single minute that you have.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 8:03 am

Thanks for posting. Sounds like a great flight.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 9:43 am

Programs: UA/AA
Maybe next time you can fly from JFK to NRT and the flight won't end as soon.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 12:09 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, UA 1K, Hertz Platinum
Glad you got to experience the 1st class suite. As this will be official discontinued in November on JL01 and JL02

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.