JAL Transfer desk at BKK, when open?

Old Jul 28, 2010, 11:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ Gold, CX Diamond
JAL Transfer desk at BKK, when open?

Hi, I'll be connecting from an SQ flight to a late evening JAL flight to NRT on Saturday evening. My JAL flight leaves at 11 p.m., and the SQ flight arrives at 8:40 p.m.

Does anybody know what time the transfer desks open in BKK? I've been through this experience once with ANA, and had to wait around at the transfer desks for an hour before somebody showed up to give me my boarding pass. Since JAL does not allow one to print boarding passes online, I'm not sure what else I can do, except go through immigration and check in again.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny
Hi, I'll be connecting from an SQ flight to a late evening JAL flight to NRT on Saturday evening. My JAL flight leaves at 11 p.m., and the SQ flight arrives at 8:40 p.m.

Does anybody know what time the transfer desks open in BKK? I've been through this experience once with ANA, and had to wait around at the transfer desks for an hour before somebody showed up to give me my boarding pass. Since JAL does not allow one to print boarding passes online, I'm not sure what else I can do, except go through immigration and check in again.
I took the same flight to NRT last year August. The JAL transfer desk (manned by THAI staff) opened around 7 pm.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.