Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Left Luggage in Pisa?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2006, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Left Luggage in Pisa?

I was looking at the trainitalia website to determine of Pisa Centrale had left luggage services, and it appears to be so. However, there is no description of the facilities (IE, size of lockers etc.) so I am unsure if I am going to be able to use this option or not. Anybody out there familiar with what left luggage lockers are like at the main train station? TIA
Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:01 pm

Programs: PC Plat Amb, Miles&More Sen, AF/KLM Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by kuroneko
I was looking at the trainitalia website to determine of Pisa Centrale had left luggage services, and it appears to be so. However, there is no description of the facilities (IE, size of lockers etc.) so I am unsure if I am going to be able to use this option or not. Anybody out there familiar with what left luggage lockers are like at the main train station? TIA
Hi,
I was in Pisa on August 2006 and there was luggage office on train station (Pisa Centrale) - 3 Euro/luggage (to 12 hours), only luggage lockers were out of service (security reasons).

ddoliwa
Old Sep 8, 2006, 11:46 am

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
Agreed. The left luggage office is open. You just have to walk further down the train station. I received good service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.