Europe

Italy

English speaking doctors in Italy

Old Nov 18, 22, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Hello,
I have been traveling throughout Italy for the past couple of week. I am looking for a good and reliable English speaking doctor which appears to be difficult. Does anyone know of any medical services that could offer such type of services? It’s rather urgent.

Thank you so much
Old Nov 18, 22, 7:15 am

Programs: BAEC, QRPC, Amex MR, World of Hyatt, IHG one rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, etc…
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ctors-in-italy
obscure2k likes this.
Old Nov 18, 22, 4:23 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by Claramagh View Post
Hello,
I have been traveling throughout Italy for the past couple of week. I am looking for a good and reliable English speaking doctor which appears to be difficult. Does anyone know of any medical services that could offer such type of services? It’s rather urgent.

Thank you so much
Welcome to Flyertalk Claramagh
Old Nov 19, 22, 5:08 am

Hello,

Thank you so much
Hello! Try MedinAction, is an on-demand medical service that delivers English Speaking Doctors in Rome and in many cities in Italy, like Milan, Florence, Venice, etc
Hope this helps.
Old Nov 19, 22, 10:28 am

Programs: BAEC, QRPC, Amex MR, World of Hyatt, IHG one rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, etc…
Originally Posted by Antonio78 View Post
Hello! Try MedinAction, is an on-demand medical service that delivers English Speaking Doctors in Rome and in many cities in Italy, like Milan, Florence, Venice, etc
Hope this helps.
it was listed also in the list I linked from the UK government website, but good shout if you have direct experience with them to recommend a particular contact.
obscure2k likes this.
Old Nov 19, 22, 5:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Hello,

Thank you so much
The US embassies/consulates often have a list like this:

https://it.usembassy.gov/wp-content/...anuary2018.pdf

Some university/research hospitals or using LinkedIn to look at doctors working at such places can also at times provide insight into how much English working proficiency a doctor may have. Keep in mind, that even if the doctor may speak acceptable English, administrative and nursing staff may be a different story and that too can make a difference in the medical service a foreigner experiences.
obscure2k likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 7:55 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
If you're in Rome, this place is absolutely excellent: https://www.villastuart.it

Search this Thread