Community
Wiki Posts
Search

dPLF form for family

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2021, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

dPLF form for family

Am I ok just filling out the dPLF form for myself having added my spouse to it or do they also need to fil one out?
Old Sep 21, 2021, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by ckaught78
Am I ok just filling out the dPLF form for myself having added my spouse to it or do they also need to fil one out?
Oh my, poor one, you're travelling with more than one spouse? Anyway see the following (from the official site):
One form must be completed for each adult passenger; accompanied minors can be registered on the form of the accompanying adult. In the case of unaccompanied minors, the dPLF must be completed by the parent or legal guardian before departure.

Last edited by KLouis; Sep 21, 2021 at 7:54 pm Reason: googled and found answer in less than one minute!
Old Sep 22, 2021, 5:46 am

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
As a data point, my wife and I entered Italy from US last month with one dPLF for both of us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.