Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Fiumicino to Prati

Fiumicino to Prati

Old Feb 26, 2020, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico
Fiumicino to Prati

Is there a bus from FCO to Prati? Line, cost, convenience?
The hotel I go to is Grand Hotel Olympic.
If not, what would be other options (besides taxi or Uber)?
Actually I hear Rome has only Uber Black - not sure it's true - which is probably more expensive than taxi.
This would be for a Saturday at noon that happens to also be the Easter Saturday.
Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 1:42 pm

I see that SIT Bus Shuttle has a stop in the Prati area, via Crescenzio 2, which shows as an 8-minute walk from that hotel. After a long flight I'd be inclined to take a regular taxi with a fixed €48 fare.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 7:43 pm

The hotel is less than 300 m. away from the bus stop, so less than 8 minutes. Of course, given luggage and a TATL flight potentially behind the OP, I'd also consider a city taxi.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico
Originally Posted by rove312
I see that SIT Bus Shuttle has a stop in the Prati area, via Crescenzio 2, which shows as an 8-minute walk from that hotel. After a long flight I'd be inclined to take a regular taxi with a fixed €48 fare.
Indeed it's going to be a 10 -hour flight from Toronto. I'll have just a midsize backpack, no other big bags. Thanks for the info.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.