Wiki Posts
Search

Parking at MXP for 3 days

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, United, American Airlines
Parking at MXP for 3 days

Does anybody have recommendations for parking a car at MXP for 3 or 4 days? My flight is on EasyJet. Wanted to see if anybody had good experience with a safe, reliable, reasonably priced parking lot near MXP.

Thanks in advance,
Old Apr 10, 2019, 9:57 pm

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
Originally Posted by petomoo
Does anybody have recommendations for parking a car at MXP for 3 or 4 days? My flight is on EasyJet. Wanted to see if anybody had good experience with a safe, reliable, reasonably priced parking lot near MXP.

Thanks in advance,
There are dozen of solutions, ever used ParkingGo for long time and they are well known and reliable, same as all other external parking they provide shuttle service to/from the terminal.
https://www.parkingo.com/en/parking-...malpensa-t1-t2
Old Apr 16, 2019, 6:20 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Strongly advise against outside parking

MXP is an efficiently run airport and there is the much convenient and cheap P5 a very short walk from Terminal 2 (from where EasyJet leaves). Book and pay your parking online and you can access with an unique code: Parking at Milan and Bergamo airports. ViaMilano Parking 4 days / 3 nights will set you back around EUR 50.

The shuttles are a hassle,, especially at peak times or late at night and I wonder how these outside parking still are in business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.