Reload this Page >

Transportation inside Venice

Old Jan 15, 19, 9:53 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some

I have the following problem: I will stay in Venice first at Ca Sagredo and second at the Aman (donīt ask why). Now I need to move from one hotel to the other. Of course I could walk but I donīt want as I will have some lagguage. I could ask the hotel to call me a watertaxi but itīs also something I donīt wonna do.
Now I had the idea to order a boat in advance, do a little sightseeing tour and to end at the Aman. Can anyone advice me on a good company? I look for a "normal" decent boat, nothing special like a golden boat.
Old Jan 15, 19, 12:18 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by offerendum View Post
I have the following problem: I will stay in Venice first at Ca Sagredo and second at the Aman (donīt ask why). Now I need to move from one hotel to the other. Of course I could walk but I donīt want as I will have some lagguage. I could ask the hotel to call me a watertaxi but itīs also something I donīt wonna do.
Now I had the idea to order a boat in advance, do a little sightseeing tour and to end at the Aman. Can anyone advice me on a good company? I look for a "normal" decent boat, nothing special like a golden boat.
The two hotels are very close to each other, but on opposite sides of the canal. I suggest calling Aman and ask to speak to the concierge or assistant Concierge (ask for Sara). I am sure Aman will send a boat or a water taxi. The ride will be about 7 minutes but may still cost 40Eur.
Old Jan 15, 19, 2:35 pm
Original Poster
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by obscure2k View Post
The two hotels are very close to each other, but on opposite sides of the canal. I suggest calling Aman and ask to speak to the concierge or assistant Concierge (ask for Sara). I am sure Aman will send a boat or a water taxi. The ride will be about 7 minutes but may still cost 40Eur.
This of course works but I donīt wonna ask them to pick me up at another hotel.

Search this Thread