Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Long Term Roaming in Italy

Old Jun 30, 2018, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO, UA Premier

My daughter will be studying in Italy for about 5 months and making some side trips in Europe. Trying to decide what she should do about a phone plan that includes data as well as texting and voice. She is considering T-Mobile but I am concerned about their terminating her international roaming when she jas all of her usage outside of the US for so long. So two questions:
  1. Has anyone used T-Mobile for long term roaming and were there any problems?
  2. What carrier/plan would you recommend for her to use?
Thanks!
Old Jun 30, 2018, 9:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
This is duplicated in Travel Technology so Moderator has been alerted to close this one.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 10:22 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by LondonElite
This is duplicated in Travel Technology so Moderator has been alerted to close this one.
Thank you for the alert.,LondonElite
As this is being discussed in the more appropriate venue, Travel Technology, I am closing this thread and encourage following the thread in Travel Technology Forum

Obscure2k
Italy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.