Wiki Posts
Search

Milan lunch options

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2020, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, I noticed that some were mentioned earlier in the thread. I am indeed tending towards visiting Ratana on Monday. It appears that they have a business lunch offer, so I will give it a try and report back here.
Old Jan 20, 2020, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I had the 3 course business lunch at Rataná today and it was excellent. Total cost, €19 including water and coffee. The place had real style without being pretentious and standoffish (like Cocciuto). One wall mixed a display of
bottles and old LPs:

Old Jan 20, 2020, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Rataná

I hope the photos are formatted ok. I'm on a new smartphone. Here comes the meal.

Old Jan 20, 2020, 9:22 am

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Originally Posted by Concerto
I had the 3 course business lunch at Rataná today and it was excellent. Total cost, €19 including water and coffee. The place had real style without being pretentious and standoffish (like Cocciuto). One wall mixed a display of
bottles and old LPs:

Glad you enjoyed it, it's a great restaurant. And even better if you like to drink champagne!
Old Jan 20, 2020, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I'm not really a champagne drinker, but the wines looked good. The bar tender (I ate at the bar counter, and was joined by a lovely girl from Torino!) mixed me a non alcoholic cocktail with lemon and ginger, good because I have a sore throat and cough starting. It was really good (should have been for €6!).

To be honest, I think if I had been really hungry the portions would have been a bit on the small side.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 4:00 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Everything looks fabulous. Glad to know you enjoyed your lunch

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.