Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer from T1 to T2 at MXP?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2014, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Costco Club
Transfer from T1 to T2 at MXP?

Is it possible to transfer from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 without leaving the secure area and having to be re-screened at Milan Malpensa (MXP)?
Old Mar 3, 2014, 12:00 am

No, it's impossible as Terminal 2 is located separately. There's a shuttle circling between two terminals.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 3:16 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
And as there is a dedicated Italy forum, I'm going to move this thread over there to keep the answers in the right place.

stut
Europe Forum
Old Mar 3, 2014, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
T1 & T2 are at least a mile apart. They are not connected and I wouldn't even start to think about how to walk it. As noted above, there is a bus shuttle that goes between them with multiple stops for workers and parking.

At T1, the shuttle bus drops just in front of the Sheraton. At T2, it is curbside outside the terminal. The bus is not very luggage friendly as well.

To illustrate how separated they are, I have actually checked out of the Sheraton and driven my rental car to T2 to check bags, dropped the rental car back at T1 and then taken the bus to T2 with just my carry-on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.