Americans in Rome on Thanksgiving: Here are some options to get your turkey fix

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2012, 3:03 am
sk3
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
Americans in Rome on Thanksgiving: Here are some options to get your turkey fix

I've had these following articles filed in my favorites folder in my twitter account - but here they are compiled in one easier to access post:

From Wanted in Rome: Thanksgiving events for Rome’s international community. From the choices mentioned there, I think dinner at the Vivi Bistrot at the Villa Doria Pamphili looks great - it would be such a beautiful setting. However it is a distance outside the center requiring a cab ride, here it is on google maps.

From Buzz in Rome: Happy 2012 Thanksgiving! Our tips on how to best celebrate it in Rome.

If you're renting an apartment and want to cook your own Thanksgiving masterpiece, see this ParlaFood article: Thanksgiving in Rome

And to any fellow organic vegans out there, you're in luck. The BeeHive is offering up this: VEGAN THANKSGIVING. The BeeHive Hotel is located at Via Marghera 8

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.