Search

New Volare tier - LIMITLESS

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2022, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ITA Executive Per Sempre , LH Senator
Question New Volare tier - LIMITLESS

Hello everyone,
Just checked official SkyTeam website and guess what - they have another secret/hidden tier called "Limitless". Does anybody know what are the benefits and how it differs from Executive club?
Here is the link: https://www.skyteam.com/en/frequent-flyers/

I am just curious...
Thanks!
Old May 4, 2022, 10:32 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by irena153
Hello everyone,
Just checked official SkyTeam website and guess what - they have another secret/hidden tier called "Limitless". Does anybody know what are the benefits and how it differs from Executive club?
Here is the link: https://www.skyteam.com/en/frequent-flyers/

I am just curious...
Thanks!
As in, there's no limit to how long you'll have to wait before SkyTeam recognized ITA. Brandenburg might be razed and rebuilt by then.
Solevita likes this.
Old May 8, 2022, 12:14 pm

I asked ITA what is the status good for and they gave me upgrade to Limitless valid till 01/24 straight away. Just for asking (by phone via the Volare special hotline for elite members...) !! I previously applied for status match too and had Executive status, now when I log in I see newly Club Limitless. It comes with 4 business class vouchers per year, which I got also in email version too upon upgrade, 2x50% discount coupons, lounge access even when not flying ITA airways or their partners, some free valet parking at Fiumicino airport, personal meet and greet upon arrival at FCO, limousine transfers up to 30 km. I have been awarded also 100 000 bonus points. Someone must really like me at ITA
irena153 likes this.
Old May 8, 2022, 1:47 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Originally Posted by pewate5373
I asked ITA what is the status good for and they gave me upgrade to Limitless valid till 01/24 straight away. Just for asking (by phone via the Volare special hotline for elite members...) !! I previously applied for status match too and had Executive status, now when I log in I see newly Club Limitless. It comes with 4 business class vouchers per year, which I got also in email version too upon upgrade, 2x50% discount coupons, lounge access even when not flying ITA airways or their partners, some free valet parking at Fiumicino airport, personal meet and greet upon arrival at FCO, limousine transfers up to 30 km. I have been awarded also 100 000 bonus points. Someone must really like me at ITA
Did you call them in Italian or English?
Old May 8, 2022, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by unusualtravelblog
Did you call them in Italian or English?
I called the USA 888 call centre because it is toll free. I bet they transfer it then to Italy, as the lady greeted first Buon Giorno.
Maybe they will enable me to give out one membership too... - like Freccia Alata
Old May 8, 2022, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

I called the USA 888 call centre because it is toll free. I bet they transfer it then to Italy, as the lady greeted first Buon Giorno.
Maybe they will enable me to give out one membership too... - like Freccia Alata
Honestly I am EXECUTIVE PER SEMPRE (forever status with no expiration) and I believed this is the highest status one can achieve ?!?! How is it that the upgrade vouchers are for Limitless members only? But I appreciate your willingness to share the details with us. Isn it something like Emirates iO? Where would the secret lounge at FCO be then lol?
Old May 11, 2022, 2:03 pm

Programs: Flying Blue
Thanks for sharing.
In case if some one wanna also make a phone call, here are two lists of phone numbers:
https://www.ita-airways.com/en_en/vo...-contacts.html
https://www.ita-airways.com/en_us/su...-contacts.html
The one who picked up my call is her first day works at ITA, from her side, she cannot see the LIMITLESS level, but EXECUTIVE PER SEMPRE level (EXECUTIVE forever), which needs to achieve 10-year EXECUTIVE level. FYI.

Last edited by n00d1e5; May 12, 2022 at 12:46 am
Old May 12, 2022, 1:13 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Honestly I am EXECUTIVE PER SEMPRE (forever status with no expiration) and I believed this is the highest status one can achieve ?!?! How is it that the upgrade vouchers are for Limitless members only? But I appreciate your willingness to share the details with us. Isn it something like Emirates iO? Where would the secret lounge at FCO be then lol?
The first EXECUTIVE PER SEMPRE member I ever see. When you request the status match, you already held a "forever/for life" status in other company, please?
Old May 12, 2022, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by n00d1e5
The first EXECUTIVE PER SEMPRE member I ever see. When you request the status match, you already held a "forever/for life" status in other company, please?
Although I doubt the validity of pewate5373 post, I am sending you screenshot of my account. I uploaded multiple cards from different airlines.... In the remark I specifically requested I am interested in Executive Per Sempre status - so they granted it to me. Although in the email I received "just" Executive status, upon logging in I saw immediately I am Per Sempre member.
Even the card bears no expiration date. And see one interesting fact - that there are 0 qualifying points too - the other status matched members have non zero balance.
There are rumours about Limitless status - for what I know I was told to be patient that some members MAY be upgraded to this elite club afterwards. And the author is right, it comes with additional benefits like upgrade vouchers, etc. However I am happy with my lifetime membership!

ITA Executive Per Sempre
Sciamano likes this.
Old May 12, 2022, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

..... oh and look on this post - it is from different member - before I applied for status match - so yeah, there are more Forever / Per Sempre members

Sciamano likes this.
Old May 12, 2022, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

UPDATE: It is in Itallian, but also found something here about Limitless status: https://www.theflightclub.it/2022/05...ays-limitless/
At least it is real topic and not fake
Old May 13, 2022, 4:11 am

Programs: SK*G, OW S
Although I doubt the validity of pewate5373 post, I am sending you screenshot of my account. I uploaded multiple cards from different airlines.... In the remark I specifically requested I am interested in Executive Per Sempre status - so they granted it to me. Although in the email I received "just" Executive status, upon logging in I saw immediately I am Per Sempre member.
Even the card bears no expiration date. And see one interesting fact - that there are 0 qualifying points too - the other status matched members have non zero balance.
There are rumours about Limitless status - for what I know I was told to be patient that some members MAY be upgraded to this elite club afterwards. And the author is right, it comes with additional benefits like upgrade vouchers, etc. However I am happy with my lifetime membership!

ITA Executive Per Sempre
Out of curiosity, did you have Freccia Alata Plus per sempre with Alitalia, or which other status did you have?
Old May 13, 2022, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Peter1012
Out of curiosity, did you have Freccia Alata Plus per sempre with Alitalia, or which other status did you have?
Yes, but very special Freccia Alata Per Sempre (something for business) - they had many many special tiers targeted for companies and universities which were hidden to the public and I had one of those. Then I had also Lufthansa Senator, Air Mauritius Kestrelflyer and Qatar Airways Platinum.
Peter1012 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 6:02 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
I'm also Executive per sempre; I was Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre.
irena153 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 6:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by raistlin
I'm also Executive per sempre; I was Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre.
Just by interest - have you already received your Exeucitve per sempre card yet? And, when did your receive new status match? I am waiting since beginning of April and no card has arrived... Do you think there is any surprise inside the welcome kit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.