Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

10,000 Priority Club Points - Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Eagan, Minnesota

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10,000 Priority Club Points - Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Eagan, Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2010, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Greetings Everyone,

I want to introduce myself and my hotel to everyone. My name is Emmett Lincoln Jr. and i'm the General Manager of the the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Eagan, Minnesota. If you would like to take a look at the hotel, the website is www.hieagan.com. We are offering a 10,000 Priority Club point promotion with additional points for Priority Club status at check-in. We have numerous restaurants, retail stores and attractions in the area. We are 7 miles away from the Mall of America and 12 miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport. Other attractions in the area include the Minnesota Zoo, Cascade Bay, Valley Fair, Renaissance Festival, Canterbury Park, Nickelodeon Universe and the IMAX Theater. This promotion will run through the rest of March and April.

Enjoy!!!

Emmett
Old Mar 24, 2010, 2:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Welcome to FT and thanks for posting your promo - I've added it to the thread I started for 'high point' promo hotels.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Looks like it is a fixed $46 over the advanced payment rate, $30 over best flex. So do you take locals on a points run?
Old Mar 24, 2010, 8:31 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pmaddock
I've added it to the thread I started for 'high point' promo hotels.
have a link? always helpful

edited to add: found it: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...n-request.html

--
Old Mar 25, 2010, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Good to know, welcome to FT and thanks for posting. I currently live in MN so it's hard to justify staying there, but great redemption value and will tell my out of friends about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.