Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of IHG Rate Codes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2015, 3:18 pm
Suspended

There is 99% no CAT Corp Code on the IHG.
The Corp Rate start with: IE, IL, IP
Old Mar 30, 2015, 11:22 pm

Originally Posted by ToGo
If someone want the full list for all Company Code just say.
Warning the list have up to +100.000 Entry!
You seem very knowledgeable. I was originally researching Caterpilllar's Corporate ID for Hotel and Car Rentals when I came across your posts. So, I decided to join this forum because of you. I am new here, so I still have to play with this site to figure out how it works In general. But for now, I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me?

1) I am interested in receiving your list of 10,000 Comany IDs. Would you please send it to me?
2) Would you please send me Caterpilllar's Corporate ID for Hotels and Car Rentals?
3) Would you add me as a friend or tell me how I can add you?
4) Would you please give me a crash course or brief explanation as to how these Corporate IDs work, which are best to use for what and how best to use them?
5) Finally, have you ever seen this website? If so, what do you think about it and how does it work? Does it require a Corporate ID, Employee ID, etc. Right now it's set up for Caterpilllar Discounts. The site is : https://corporateshopping.com/employ.../caterpillar-1

Thanks
Old Mar 31, 2015, 3:13 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Marriott
Originally Posted by ToGo
sure but i have to create some other to.
Can I have the list as well pls? Thanks
Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:34 pm

sorry to be a pain, but can you please PM the list? i do appreciate your help.
Old Apr 4, 2015, 2:32 am
Suspended

why does everyone want it?!
There are just 100.000 Names on the list.
To search for an cheaper stay its impossible to check it by hand...
Old May 14, 2015, 5:12 am

Programs: A|Club Gold, HHonors Silver, TAP Miles winner
Partner rates

Originally Posted by olympian
The closest I've found so far is http://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/glob...itish_swimming that has a link to a "SPRING RATE 50 OFF" landing page for which I've already found some weekend availability.

Incidentally, has anyone successfully used the British Swimming 10% off midweek rate and just presented the IHG voucher at check-in (rather than being asked for membership ID of some sort)?
Hi,
is there anything similar to this rate going on at the moment?
I found IOD 30% PARTNER RATE, but am not too sure of eligility. I just present the IHG voucher filled out?
Thanks.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:14 pm

Smile Best corporate code I've found for IHG hotels

Siemens is the best, by far, that I've seen (and used without ID required): 000104256

Of course, this is on the list posted on page 1 of this thread, too.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 10:03 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
mistaken post, sorry
Old Jun 19, 2015, 7:59 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
Does anyone have the Bank of America code? It usually shows up as Bank of America Gold on the reservation. I work for them but our internal discounts website is subpar and doesn't list codes. Instead says to contact the individual properties.

Edit - Just to add to the list. Code is 109568

Last edited by ChiefNWA; Jun 19, 2015 at 9:20 pm
Old Jun 25, 2015, 9:21 am

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Can anyone comment on the use of the Rutgers corporate code? My wife and I are both alumni, have alumni assoc membership cards.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 11:16 pm

Programs: Skymiles
IHG Asia Partner Rate

Hi,

I am getting a good discount using Asia Partner Rate (IVPAR).

However, as per IHG site, it requires "IHG Asia Pacific Partners Card".

Anyone has any idea how can I get one of those?

Thanks,
Dwij
Old Jul 23, 2015, 7:36 am

I'm looking at a UK HIX for mid August & the rip-off price is a horrendous £170 probably due to location & holiday period. I will not pay this rate !

The Siemens code shows rate of £72. I've never used codes before & a bit wary of booking at £72 & having my stay nullified & getting charged £170.

Any comments would be appreciated.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by joey1963
I'm looking at a UK HIX for mid August & the rip-off price is a horrendous £170 probably due to location & holiday period. I will not pay this rate !

The Siemens code shows rate of £72. I've never used codes before & a bit wary of booking at £72 & having my stay nullified & getting charged £170.

If you don't feel comfortable committing a fraud (as I hope most people would) you should simply look for another accommodation that better fits your budget
Old Jul 24, 2015, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by maclover
If you don't feel comfortable committing a fraud (as I hope most people would) you should simply look for another accommodation that better fits your budget
Never thought of it as that but I guess you're correct in theory & perhaps that's why I've never stayed on a code before
Old Jul 26, 2015, 5:43 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by joey1963

Any abnormally substantial corp discount is a risk when used !

1. The bog standard 15% off discount from Flex corporate gold rates are rarely if ever queried but that is still £145 instead of the mentioned £170

2. However you are looking at paying only 50% of the current rate so hotel is highly likely to ask , unless you sound and speak German which is where Siemens is mainly based.

And yes I know there are Siemens engineers in UK servicing printers etc but they don't really stay in hotels. So unless a Siemens main office is within a few miles you are taking a risk.

3 I suspect 85% of £170 = £145 is also a bit too pricey so you are better off looking elsewhere, days inn, premier inn, travelodge etc.

In theory hotel can simply increase your rate at check in to the proper full rate. but as corp rate it may be cancelable to 1600 or 1800 on the day so you might be able to still cancel instead of having passed cancel deadline and thus hotel can simply charge your CC The newe higher correct amount

If hotel wanted to be really awkward they could maybe take view since you are not entitled to corporate rate the flex cancel element is not valid either and thus you can't cancel either

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.