Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have issues with the IHG main website in the last two days?

Old May 6, 2021, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Searches don't return any result for me.
Old May 6, 2021, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Not had any problems.

Have you completed the usual measures to try and sort this? - clear cache, reboot, try a different browser etc
Old May 6, 2021, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
Not had any problems.

Have you completed the usual measures to try and sort this? - clear cache, reboot, try a different browser etc
Yes, I have. I've tried different browsers on both desktop and mobile devices. I can't even log into my account. The "Sign In" button doesn't seem to do anything. It started to behave this way since yesterday (I've made reservations the day before with no problem).
Old May 6, 2021, 11:15 am
wsc

I've had them show Call Front Desk on xyz on certain dates, but when I try another browser they show up. This was for Reward Nights.
Old May 6, 2021, 12:04 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by wsc
I've had them show Call Front Desk on xyz on certain dates, but when I try another browser they show up. This was for Reward Nights.
What I've realised recently when trying to book 2 reward rooms sometimes is that when the last reward room is booked, it takes time for the website to stop showing reward night being available. However, during this time, when you try to book another reward room, it will error out.
Old May 6, 2021, 12:59 pm

I've been unable to log into my IHG account from my laptop either today or yesterday. I was able to log in using the Android app and chrome on my phone.

On my laptop I tried different browsers and the incognito mode. I finally called IHG customer care and the agent said she would send in a "report" and that I was the second person she had talked to who reported this same problem.
Old May 9, 2021, 7:03 pm

Programs: Lifetime Levels in AA & Marriott
Me as well all day today on Windows Chrome and (old) IE. Paid stay search results are not shown and the full window/frame is displaying. The error of "An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you." is displayed in a light tan bar near the top.
Old May 9, 2021, 9:12 pm

I've been having the exact same issue for few days as well on my main browser (it seems to be fixed now)... my first issue appeared before the original post above
I was not getting any results when I was trying to book a reservation 50% of the time. Inside my account, I was having hard time to verify my upcoming stays, most of the time with an error message.

when I tried with another browser it was working OK
Old May 10, 2021, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by tth6133
Searches don't return any result for me.
EXACTLY. holy crap dude. driving me nuts. been like this for the past week. tried so many things including password reset. IHG website is broken.
Old May 11, 2021, 8:38 am

This morning, it's even worse, not working on any of my browsers
can't connect to my account for my next booking with the below Error

! Sorry, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Care for assistance.
Old May 11, 2021, 9:04 am

Cannot make any bookings (desktop site or iOS mobile app) either!
Old May 12, 2021, 3:23 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, One World Emerald, IC Royal Ambassador
I am having all the issues mentioned here...started about one week ago. I used my husband's computer and all was fine. I cleared cookies, rebooted, used a different search engine...nothing. Anyone find a fix? I have been reluctant to call, but I must
Old May 12, 2021, 4:00 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, One World Emerald, IC Royal Ambassador
So I called. They told me to try Firefox or Mazilla. I used Firefox and got in fine. But Microsoft Bing and Google Chrome will not work for me. I hope this is helpful.
Old May 13, 2021, 3:15 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Not working on web. Working in app.
Old May 13, 2021, 2:48 pm
SBT

Gee, I guess I am not the only one. When I try and log in and click on the log in button, nothing happens. When I try and select a hotel, no hotels appear. OUCH. I use a desktop with Windows 7 and have three browsers, Google Chrome, Microsoft, and the AOL browser. None of these seem to work.
Luckily an old outdated version of Internet Explorer seems to work.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.