So has dynamic reward pricing been the end of the world yet?

Old Sep 28, 2020, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
So has dynamic reward pricing been the end of the world yet?

Past all of the usual cries of devaluation, how much are you hating it right now? I've been seeing decent hotels at 15,000 and 20,000 points. Heck, nice hotels redeemable with a Chase certificate. How dare they?
Old Sep 29, 2020, 8:41 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Why don't we wait what things will look like when this dreaded virus and global lockdown has passed and rates have recovered? In my book, only then will we see the true extent of where this is going. At the moment some okay deals can be found, but not everything is attractive.

Last edited by demue; Sep 30, 2020 at 12:23 am
Old Sep 29, 2020, 9:17 am
Suspended

Do people feel this threads represents a new & unique angle on IHG's revamped redemption scheme?

If not, it may make sense to fold the posts ITT into the existing thread.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.