FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador-426/)
-   -   Stay 4 times to earn up to 4x bonus points (Fall 2019 promo, expired) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador/1992644-stay-4-times-earn-up-4x-bonus-points-fall-2019-promo-expired.html)

FlyerTalker688786 Oct 24, 2019 11:50 am

Stay 4 times to earn up to 4x bonus points (Fall 2019 promo, expired)

https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/deals/member-offers/4x

First stay 1000 bonus poings
Second stay double bonus points
Third stay triple bonus points

From the fourth stay and beyond, earn 4X points.

Please refer to terms and condition for details.

These “General Promotion Terms” shall govern all Offers under this Promotion.

You must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance to participate in the promotion ("Promotion"). Upon Registration (as defined below), members will be presented with the opportunity to earn bonus points upon completion of Qualifying Stays. You must register for the promotion by December 15, 2019. 1,000 Bonus points will be awarded for your first qualifying stay after registering for the Promotional offer. On your second Stay, you will be awarded Double points up to 200,000 points. On your third Stay, you will be awarded Triple points up to 200,000 points. On your fourth Stay and all future stays during the campaign period, you will be awarded quadruple points up to 200,000 points. Total spend for booking a qualifying stay must be over $30 USD with minimum stay of 1 night.

By clicking “one click registration” you are registering for the promotion. Members will be awarded bonus points listed for each individual Promotional offer ("Offer") after completing the requirements of each individual Offer. Stays must booked by December 15, 2019 and completed by January 31, 2020.

​​​

336 Oct 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Looks like this is the night before yet another massive devaluation.

nrgetik Oct 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Clicking on the "Register now" button will just send me to the IHG® Rewards Club Offer Registration page. But the promo code field is empty. Is it supposed to work like that? If so... What is the code?

kauppias Oct 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Worked for me. Nice promo after a super weak accelerate.

Too bad they have the book by date no last min bookings for dec-jan

355F1 Oct 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Just registered with no problem.

I have a couple 14 night stays coming up on my 3rd, and 4th stays so this is probably the most exciting promo I have seen yet!:)

FlyerTalker688786 Oct 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by nrgetik (Post 31662669)
Clicking on the "Register now" button will just send me to the IHG® Rewards Club Offer Registration page. But the promo code field is empty. Is it supposed to work like that? If so... What is the code?

I have no idea what happened. I registered and got confirmation and then received one email to invite me for this promo afterwards. So I am qualified for the promo and was invited.

Maybe you are not targeted? We need more people reporting is they are successful or not to make some speculations on what went wrong. But in the same time you should try to clear the system history and cookies and try again.

hotelboy Oct 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by 336 (Post 31662640)

And what evidence do you have of this?

Jon Maiman Oct 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by nrgetik (Post 31662669)

Same for me. Guess I am not targeted for this promo.

--Jon

355F1 Oct 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Check your emails. I just got an email just now with one click registration but I already registered an hour ago.

im currently in the middle of a 13-night stay so I’m wondering if they are going to count this stay for my 1st stay.

I’ll post if they do.

Lionheart Oct 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by 355F1 (Post 31663228)
Check your emails. I just got an email just now with one click registration but I already registered an hour ago.

im currently in the middle of a 13-night stay so I’m wondering if they are going to count this stay for my 1st stay.

I’ll post if they do.

Any promo code spotted within the URL breakdown sent in the email to you? I'm also getting asked for the Promo Code :(

dk9 Oct 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by 336 (Post 31662640)

Not so sure about that. IHG saw a big fall in revenues during last results so it could well be they have started having trouble to fill in the properties.

sjpmurph01 Oct 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Try these if you're missing the promo code

promoCode=37176&offerId=Q7702

darthbimmer Oct 24, 2019 5:47 pm

When I clicked through the "Register Now" link I got a generic page prompting me for the promotion code. I entered 37176 as mentioned above by sjpmurph01 and it worked perfectly.

Modo Oct 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Is this - as I suspect - targetted at the 1000 point only accelerator recipients?

Got a couple of cancellable bookings but even with this offer not worth rebooking as prices have risen.

Jon Maiman Oct 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by Jon Maiman (Post 31663169)
Same for me. Guess I am not targeted for this promo.

--Jon

Well, I spoke too soon. I just tried again now and successfully registered for the promo. There was an ad for the promo as soon as I logged into my IHG account. Guess it just hadn't been loaded into my profile yet when I tried the first time.

--Jon