"Super Kicker 1" and "Super Kicker 2" promotions

Old Sep 17, 2019, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

"Super Kicker 1" and "Super Kicker 2" promotions

I have these under IHG offers, anyone know the T&C? Google and a search here didn't help...
Old Sep 17, 2019, 6:29 pm

Programs: You name it.
Super kicker

Originally Posted by thndrmatt

I have these under IHG offers, anyone know the T&C? Google and a search here didn't help...
I got an email telling me I could 3x my Accelerate promo, but when I clicked the email, it said I wasn’t eligible. I contacted IHG over Twitter and they did something so when I tried again it said I was registered for “Super Kicker 2.” I’m not sure if that’s the 3x promotion or another screwup. I emailed IHG to ask. Haven’t heard back yet.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 1:29 am

I didn't get any e-mail, but I do also see Super Kicker 1 on the dashboard under my offers
Old Sep 19, 2019, 12:46 am

Originally Posted by dogmatixx
I got an email telling me I could 3x my Accelerate promo, but when I clicked the email, it said I wasn’t eligible. I contacted IHG over Twitter and they did something so when I tried again it said I was registered for “Super Kicker 2.” I’m not sure if that’s the 3x promotion or another screwup. I emailed IHG to ask. Haven’t heard back yet.
The exact same thing happened to me,
I've now received an email that I can register for this promotion and my overall accelerate points will be tripled
So if I complete all offers I will have a bonus of 19k points, but with this it will be 57k

I have already completed one of the offers where I get 4k points, however not sure if that will increase to 12k yet

Will let u know
Old Sep 19, 2019, 3:09 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Does anyone have a direct link to these promotions, or do the t&c's mention they are targeted to e-mail recipients only. TIA
Old Sep 19, 2019, 11:34 am

I was targeted for the Super Kicker 2 offer. I don't have the Super Kicker 1 offer. Clicking on the T&C link that was included in the offer email just brings you to IHG's "General Promotion Terms" T&C - there's no link to Super Kicker 2 terms. Too bad one of my Accelerate tasks is the Saturday Stay bonus.. I never stay on Saturdays. I can complete all my other tasks, just not that one. So long 70k points.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 7:21 am
In memoriam

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire, UA Silver, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Yeah, double points for me if I stay 3 Saturday + another night but I’ll not be doing that, so my kicker gets kicked!
Old Sep 20, 2019, 10:57 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Bummer no kicker promo shows up on my profile not suprised 😂 first accelerate I can finish in over 2 years or should I say will finish but its not alot of points. This kicker would have been a sweetener for sure
Old Sep 21, 2019, 3:57 am

Programs: NZ
Seems like this was targeted to people who did not register. Perhaps there is something to be learnt here!

What I can't remember is whether you can see your tasks without actually registering. Anyone know?
Old Sep 21, 2019, 4:05 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by minz56
Seems like this was targeted to people who did not register. Perhaps there is something to be learnt here!

What I can't remember is whether you can see your tasks without actually registering. Anyone know?
I havent heard of anway to see the tasks without registering?

But this sure is a messed up way to reward people 😂😂 but should not suprise us 😃
Old Sep 23, 2019, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
I havent heard of anway to see the tasks without registering?

But this sure is a messed up way to reward people 😂😂 but should not suprise us 😃
These programs don't exist to reward people, they exist to create an incentive to encourage people to act in a preferred way - In this case, increasing stays at IHG brands.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That was added after ppl complained that accelerate 2000 pts after every two stays wasnt good enough. Now there is this kicker 1, 2, 3 option for those who want an alternative - ihg kicks you in the ummm (t&c were a bit blurry there)...
Old Dec 8, 2019, 4:16 am
In memoriam

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire, UA Silver, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Has anyone completed their Accelerate and received their double/treble kicker yet? I completed mine a week ago but the kicker hasn’t “kicked in” and there’s no T&Cs to indicate whether the kickers pays out instantly, a week or two after completion or after promo end...
Old Dec 8, 2019, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by BrightlyBob
Has anyone completed their Accelerate and received their double/treble kicker yet? I completed mine a week ago but the kicker hasn’t “kicked in” and there’s no T&Cs to indicate whether the kickers pays out instantly, a week or two after completion or after promo end...
Hi Bob,
I've booked to complete my accelerate offers next week, will let u know what happens.😊

Keep us posted on Ur kickers, otherwise I might cancel mine if it's not worth it
Old Dec 30, 2019, 9:57 pm
In memoriam

Well, I started up the process yesterday evening filing a missing points report. I received a follow up email pointing out the date each of my accelerate offers had posted so had to reply emphasising I was chasing the kicker that doubles the points if I complete the lot. IHG then replied they couldn’t find it and asked for a screenshot of my offers which I’ve provided. I’m awaiting the response now...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.