Website issues or tech problem here?

Old Nov 1, 2018, 3:19 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: RIP
Website issues or tech problem here?

I can log in to see points balance but not list upcoming stays, acct activity or even book a stay. Tried explorer, chrome + incognito. Tried several family accts. Tried different laptops, and different networks.

Just cant book anything!?

Other experiences or help?
Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:51 am

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering if anyone posted about this. I can't book a stay either. This happened in the last few days. I was booking rooms and then at some point any attempt to book an IHG room brought me right back to the home page.

I managed to get one IHG room booked on points. The other I was going to pay cash for but couldn't finish the booking. I had to look elsewhere and Marriott had a property in the same area for $10 less so they got my business.

I thought I'd shop rates again today and IHG home page still comes up when I try to book, even from the Crowne Plaza site.

I probably have to clear cookies or cache but that would screw up other things so if I need to book another room soon it will not go to IHG.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 9:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

cache?

Originally Posted by SteveOh
Thanks for sharing. I was wondering if anyone posted about this. I can't book a stay either. This happened in the last few days. I was booking rooms and then at some point any attempt to book an IHG room brought me right back to the home page.

I managed to get one IHG room booked on points. The other I was going to pay cash for but couldn't finish the booking. I had to look elsewhere and Marriott had a property in the same area for $10 less so they got my business.

I thought I'd shop rates again today and IHG home page still comes up when I try to book, even from the Crowne Plaza site.

I probably have to clear cookies or cache but that would screw up other things so if I need to book another room soon it will not go to IHG.
I suspect clearing cache as well, but really dont want to loose all other data. Any workarounds? But since it was several laptops and several browsers I dont know!?
Old Nov 6, 2018, 10:51 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, IHG Spire Amb
I've had this problem a few weeks. Clearing cache fails. Chrome sometimes works. Logging in almost always kills it, my few successful searches are without logging in and thats the only way I can book. IT support has been useless.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 10:54 pm

Clearing cookies does seem to help, but this website is amazingly bad. Chock full of bugs and bad layout to boot.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 1:57 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ludocdoc
I've had this problem a few weeks. Clearing cache fails. Chrome sometimes works. Logging in almost always kills it, my few successful searches are without logging in and thats the only way I can book. IT support has been useless.
Mirrors my experience. Works sometimes, but logging in kills it.

But based on the limited acitivity on this thread it doesnt seem widespread?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.