Search

Tips to get best paid rates?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2018, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, Starwood, American, United, Amtrak, Enterprise
Tips to get best paid rates?

Hi all,

I'm looking for any tips to use the IHG booking platform to get the best paid rates. Coming from Kimpton (and also Marriott/Starwood), there are specific pages within those programs that compile all the deals at a region/hotel level. It looks like IHG has something similar at: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/deals/hotel-offers but it doesn't appear particularly robust.

I've found some other tips on Flyertalk:
1) Use a cash-back portal when booking
2) ihg.com/mastercard may yield 30% savings, but this never seems to return any results

Anything else people would recommend? I use my AAA and corporate rate often, but in my current case of trying to book the Intercontinental in Buenos Aires, neither of those seem to return any rates at all. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.