Wiki Posts
Search

Forthcoming stays

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2018, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Flying Blue
Forthcoming stays

Just checked my and my wife's. accounts. No forthcoming stays showing. I had 4 earlier today.

Anyone else got the same problem?

Last edited by martinrennard; Feb 6, 2018 at 3:43 pm Reason: TYpo
Old Feb 8, 2018, 11:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Flying Blue
Reward stays not showing

Another problem now. System not showing Reward stays in Forthcoming stays list, just paid stays. Can search on confirmation number and it looks Ok but not listed. Anyone else got the same?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:13 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
It is all very strange.

Out of my eleven forthcoming stays, only ten are showing.

I have a mix of points rewards nights and pre-payment nights and it is one of the points nights that is missing (for York in September 2018).

The mysteries of the ing website!
Old Feb 9, 2018, 6:18 am

Programs: Infinity Milage Lands Gold,Star Alliance Gold, IHG Diamond RA, Kimpton Inner Circle
I have 4 stays coming up 3 paid and 1 reward, all of them show on the app but today only 2 are showing on the website, first time I have had this but I have all the email conformation's so I will wait and see.

A bit strange but that seems the norm since the website was updated.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:24 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Very strange indeed. I made a change to a reservation and it dropped from the pending reservation list on the website (still appears on the app, and still appear as live when looking it by reservation number).

It just boggle the mind that the website cannot handle routine operations.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:42 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
I just logged in to check whether any more of my forthcoming stays had disappeared or reappeared.

All I now get is:

''Sorry, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Care for assistance''.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:43 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Similar issue here- all my stays show up in the app, but I can’t access them (get an odd error message about a name mismatch). Eventually a general error message popped up about their system being down and to call in for assistance. Hopefully it’ll be back up soon.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: FB Platinum PA; IHG Diamond Ambassador
I had 11 stays, only 7 are showing on the website. In the app, I see all 11 stays.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:30 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
I have 11 upcoming stays. All showing fine in the app, including several reward stays. Only 6 of them are showing on the website including 1 reward stay; 4 reward stays and one BOGO stay are missing.

Weird.......
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:38 pm

Programs: QF PLAT (OW Emerald), TK Elite (*G), IHG Dia Royal Amb, GHA Titanium, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
The same here. I have 17 stays, only 5 are showing on the website. But all 17 stay in the app.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 1:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Just noticed this myself. Had a bit of a panic when I saw that one of my reward stays was missing. Can still look it up online using the confirmation number (and all appears OK). It also appears in my list of upcoming stays in the app. Just when you think that IHG's IT can't get any worse...
Old Feb 9, 2018, 1:48 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by SouthWesterner
Just noticed this myself. Had a bit of a panic when I saw that one of my reward stays was missing. Can still look it up online using the confirmation number (and all appears OK). It also appears in my list of upcoming stays in the app. Just when you think that IHG's IT can't get any worse...
alas IHG I.T. does not always send conf email on booking.

If in that position you then can't see your bookinhg on IHG, can't plug in #refno to see it as lack cong email . As such could either double book the night or forget to cancel if unwanted nearer the time.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
For anyone still struggling to see all of their forthcoming reservations on the IHG website, you may find that https://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/res...ManageYourStay does still list them all even if the main "Stays and events" page doesn't.
E14 26C likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 7:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by olympian
For anyone still struggling to see all of their forthcoming reservations on the IHG website, you may find that https://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/res...ManageYourStay does still list them all even if the main "Stays and events" page doesn't.
Wow, that works -- thanks for the tip.

I had lost 3 of 5. I could find them (like others) when I put in the confirmation numbers, but what a PITA to find the numbers.

This on top of the fact that from within my account I cannot book rooms anymore -- when I click on the room type, a disk spins endlessly and nothing comes up. I posted to their IT whatever and was thanked and told to call in. All very 1983.

I like a lot of things about IHG and ICs, but I'm starting to get the impression that their business model does not include me booking with them.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 3:52 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
Originally Posted by olympian
not in my case. it only lists the next 8 stays. the last 3 are missing. when I subsequently click on "View All Upcoming Reservations" I am only getting 6

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.