Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Spire Inner Circle Benefit - Free Night at New Kimpton Hotel Offer (2018 - Onward)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2018, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
A published benefit of Inner Circle status is a free night award at new Kimpton properties.

The list of hotels currently eligible for this offer are as follows:
  • Hollywood, CA - Kimpton Everly Hotel. "February 22 – June 30, 2018"
https://www.ihg.com/kimptonhotels/content/us/en/promos/kimpton-inner-circle-new-hotel-offers.html

Q. As an Inner Circle member, can I still take advantage of the New Kimpton Hotel Offer?
A. Of course! We can’t wait to continue to welcome our Inner Circle road warriors into our newest participating hotels (and we’ve got a lot of them).

Q. As an Inner Circle member, is the New Hotel Offer valid at non-Kimpton Hotels within the IHG family of brands?
A. Not at this time. The New Hotel Offer benefit is exclusive to new participating Kimpton hotels only and the benefit is generally extended for a limited time at the hotel’s choosing.

Q. Is the New Hotel Offer available to Spire (non-Inner Circle) members?
A. It doesn't appear so.
Print Wikipost

Spire Inner Circle Benefit - Free Night at New Kimpton Hotel Offer (2018 - Onward)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2017, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

New Kimpton Aertson Hotel opening in Nashville. It is now available to book the complimentary night at new Kimpton Hotels for Inner Circle Members. Dates for the free night are August 1, 2017-January 31, 2018.

https://www.kimptonhotels.com/promos...w-hotel-offers
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:15 am

No new offers despite a bunch of openings!

Any intel on why Kimpton isn't offering IC free nights? Only one is currently on offer (the Aertson Nashville, which I booked for the last day of the promotion 1/31.) Several fantastic-looking properties have opened their doors in the last few months including the Everly in Los Angeles, Sawyer in Sacramento, Born in Denver and Rowan in Palm Springs. I know Kimpton says that the perk will be surviving the IHG merger but will that just be something offered on paper only? 😔
Old Dec 16, 2017, 8:09 am

Programs: Kimpton IC, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
I just asked on Twitter. Kimpton's response.....
The program will resume in early 2018, Murphy, so please feel free to check back for updates next month: https://t.co/6uvssifU5m. Have a great weekend!
Old Dec 18, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: Southwest, Kimpton
From what I understand, the free nights will return once the programs merge. Since IC benefits will stay the same (mostly) in 2018, I don't understand the delay. But, at least they will be offered in 2018.

Originally Posted by 4235pilot
I just asked on Twitter. Kimpton's response.....
The program will resume in early 2018, Murphy, so please feel free to check back for updates next month: https://t.co/6uvssifU5m. Have a great weekend!
Old Jan 11, 2018, 7:31 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
The Kimpton Everly is now available for the free night award between February 1 through May 31. Having stayed there, I highly recommend it.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 7:42 pm

Did they ever offer the New Hotel IC Free Night for the Kimpton Sawyer in Sacramento?
Old Jan 13, 2018, 8:25 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, AS MVP Gold
not that i know of. They also have not offered Palm Springs yet to my knowledge.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 3:37 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Also not for the Hotel Born in Denver
Old Jan 15, 2018, 8:45 am

Programs: UA Silver, whatever the Amex plat gets me and somehow still IHG Diamond after 3 years of no nights
Originally Posted by dw
Also not for the Hotel Born in Denver
When they do the IC free night at the Born, put it at the top of your list, great property. Also, it's literally at the end of the platform of the train that comes from the airport.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:59 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
maybe stupid question but does this "Spire inner circle benefit" - whatever that is - apply to "normal Spire" members too? I.e. can I as Spire also look for those free nights you talk about?
Old Jan 15, 2018, 7:15 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I don't think the Inner Circle benefits will carry over to normal Spire members (hence, the specific title I used for this thread). I believe the FAQ IHG has published gives the impression that Inner Circle will have some unique benefits, even after the integration. The proof for this promo will be on Feb 1 when the Spire Inner Circle members should see the free night coupon for the Everly in their accounts, I'm keen to book this so will post my experience as soon as I can.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:21 am

Programs: UA Silver, whatever the Amex plat gets me and somehow still IHG Diamond after 3 years of no nights
I saw this the other day on the ihg website as well.

https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/cont.../enjoy-rewards

If you click on Spire Elite, you will see the following:
  • Complimentary Night at New Hotels**15
and then below:

** Available only at Kimpton hotels to Spire Elite Inner Circle members
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 2:18 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Discrimination
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:10 pm

Programs: Variety of rectangular cards with my name on it
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
The Kimpton Everly is now available for the free night award between February 1 through May 31. Having stayed there, I highly recommend it.
I called to try and book this through the defunct inner circle number. They weren't able to book that for me. Unsure how to as I wanted to try and use it for the second weekend of Feb.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 5:08 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by KissFlyGoodbye
I called to try and book this through the defunct inner circle number. They weren't able to book that for me. Unsure how to as I wanted to try and use it for the second weekend of Feb.
I would try calling again. I also called the old inner circle number (answered with “IHG Customer Care”) and the person was aware of the benefit and looked for availability for me. Granted, there wasn’t any the weekend I wanted to use it, but oh well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.