FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador-426/)
-   -   The New IHG Web Booking Interface is PISSING ME OFF! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador/1879224-new-ihg-web-booking-interface-pissing-me-off.html)

21H21J Jun 1, 2018 6:00 am

Originally Posted by stanontour (Post 29710004)
Renewing ambassador online finally worked today! also the 15000 points posted for renewing.

Still not working for me with Chrome, Firefox, Edge or the app.

trouble747 Jul 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Anyone know how to get the search for an ambassador cert across the finish line? I can get the list of hotels to come up. Clicking on the rate button always ends with "An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you." I've used a private window, cleared all cookies, different browsers, etc.

*edit*

Scrolling through the IHG Service account's twitter feed, there is response after response apologizing for problems with the website (but usually claiming it's working perfectly for the CSR). How do they let this just continue?

Fanjet Jul 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by trouble747 (Post 29992483)
Anyone know how to get the search for an ambassador cert across the finish line? I can get the list of hotels to come up. Clicking on the rate button always ends with "An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you." I've used a private window, cleared all cookies, different browsers, etc.

I've been getting the same response since last night when trying to look up rates online. I will get the list of hotels and their rates, but once I click on a specific hotel/rate, I get the error response and aksed to contact reservations. I can't even log into my account right now. I just get that this function is down right now.

thunderlounge Jul 19, 2018 9:13 pm

I booked with an ambassador cert last week and it went through just fine.

trouble747 Jul 20, 2018 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Fanjet (Post 29992973)
I've been getting the same response since last night when trying to look up rates online. I will get the list of hotels and their rates, but once I click on a specific hotel/rate, I get the error response and aksed to contact reservations. I can't even log into my account right now. I just get that this function is down right now.

The bothersome thing is that there are lots of people tweeting at them with this problem (some showing screen-caps with the exact error message) and IHG's response is "everything works fine on our end!"