Wiki Posts
Search

Need IHG Asiana Saigon email contact

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2016, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, Skymiles, Priority Club, HHonors
Need IHG Asiana Saigon email contact

I have an upcoming stay at IC Asiana Saigon in HCMH. I wanted to get in touch with the hotel directly about my stay (combining reservations and arranging airport pick up.) I sometimes have some tweaks to a stay, and email the hotel directly to get it all worked out. With IHG, prior to the website makeover, it was usually easy to find direct hotel email adds for reservations and the concierge, but for the life of me, I can't find any. I also searched FT and Google, but came up pretty empty. So I finally just called the hotel directly to ask for an email address, and was told the email address was [email protected]. So I sent an email to that address on Monday, but haven't heard anything back. In my experience, Intercontinental's are usually pretty fast at replying to requests, so I think the email address I was given may have gone into la-la land.

Anybody have a another reliable email address for this hotel? I'd much appreciate it.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 10:54 pm

asiana saigon email

just completed a stay and received prompt responses from this email
[email protected]

cheers
Old Feb 25, 2017, 11:48 pm

Programs: AA Аэрофлот UA LH AF AS SPG HH PC
New email address

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.