Old Nov 2, 2015, 8:31 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Suite Disposition
ALL THE URLS AND LINKS IN YOUR EMAILS ARE THE SAME. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO "REPLAY" A GIVEN EMAIL.

Plays are linked to your IHG account number and your IHG link you receive in the email. The links contained are unique to each IHG account number and cannot be "shared".

If you didn't receive all your plays and think that HW might have gotten your email address incorrect, then simply click the link again in your email.

Their email is [email protected].

Quantity of emails received does not always equal quantity of plays available. Emails received does imply that you have plays available.

If you click on your email links and receive a screen with the below message then you do not have plays available.
We love your enthusiasm!
However, you do not have any instant win chances to use.
Complete a qualified stay before February 15 to earn another chance to win.

Prizes:
Chances of winning:
500 pts 1:1.18 or 84.75% (This does not mean you will be guaranteed 500 pts per play)
1000 Pts 1:14.29 or 6.7%
2000 Pts 1:28.57 or 3.5%
5000 Pts 1:42.86 or 2.33%
Other prizes or no prizes: depends on number of entries

5B Prizes= 1,000, 2000, 5,000, $50 GC & Free night

BE SURE TO REGISTER BEFORE SENDING IN ENTRIES!

Leave Surprises here:
500 points (x1098)
1000 points (x42)
2000 points (x26)
5000 points (x17)
$50 Prepaid MasterCard (x13)
1 free night at any IHG hotel (x6)
$2500 Gilt.com GC (x1)
Sony Package (x1)
No Win (x7)

Official Rules

Logistics of the Mail-In Option:
Index Cards Okay? YES (I used 3x5 blank index cards and they were accepted)
Lined Index Cards Okay? Yes, of course, enough with the index cards!
OK to mail cards not inside an envelope? Not according to the rules, which state they must be inside envelopes, one card per envelope

Need to write title before each line? NO

Need second phone number? NO

Middle name required? NO (Left mine out, still got emails. If it's part of your account info, maybe leave it.)

Printed Destination Address Okay? YES (I used printed a bunch of sticker labels and put them on envelopes, accepted)

Printed Return Address Okay? YES (I used an ink stamp)

No Return Address Okay? Yes

Envelope size? Doesn't seem to matter

Non-IHG MasterCard Okay? YES
Debit MasterCard Okay? YES (I used an Ally Bank issued Debit MasterCard)
Use somebody else's MasterCard first 6 digits? YES

There have been reports of mail-in entry emails being sent out on 12/4 and 12/11, and the emails came in rapid succession. This is indicative of HelloWorld batching these out.
Initially batches of emails sent out was on Fridays but as of of 1/6/16 appears to be Wednesdays
#1 Batch=12/4
#2 Batch= 12/11
#3 Batch= 12/18
#4 Batch(xmas)= 12/23
#5 Batch(New Years Day)=12/30
#6 Batch= 1/6
#7 Batch= 1/13
#8 Batch= 1/18-1/24 (emails appear to be arriving daily)
#9 Batch= 2/3-2/5

As of 1/5, points have been posting within a week(ish) of playing and getting confirmation that you've won points.

Points will be paid out without additional email

Some points have been distributed (probably in batches on either Monday or Tuesday)
Points Payout Batches:
#1 12/28 & 12/29--500 pts, 1000pts, 2,000 & 5,000pts (plays before 12/25)
#2 1/4 & 1/5 (plays 12/25-12/30?)
#3 1/11(free nights & pts) & 1/12 (plays from 12/31-1/8)
#4 1/15 (limited due to MLK holiday on 1/18) (for plays from until 1/14)
#5 1/19 (plays from 1/15 til?)
#6 1/29 (plays until 1/24)
#7 2/3 (plays until 1/29)
#8 2/5 (plays until 1/31?)

Has anyone received email with instructions on how to redeem prize? YES ($50 MC redemption instructions received 12/28)

--As of 1/19/16 10:00 am et(estimated) all plays were showing up as no wins. . The play site seems to be undergoing maintenance. Best not to use up the majority of your plays until things smooth out.

--As of 2:45 pm ET on 1/19 play site appears to be back up.

--as of 4:17pm ET on 1/19 500 point plays seems to be working again. No 5B prizes seem to be won at this time

--As of 6pm ET on 1/19 emails being received for wins during the morning hours of 1/19 where it stated no win after select elevator.

--As of 2:30pm EST on 1/20 still reports of nearly 100% 500 pt wins only. Best not to play alot of plays unless you only want 500 pt wins

--As of 8:00 pm EST on 1/20 multiple reports of 5B prizes being won again. Seems to be back to normal.

--As of 2:00 pm EST on 1/21 reports of $50, 2k, 5k, 1k pt wins (unsure of free night wins)

--As of 6:00 pm est on 1/22 everything seems to be working as usual(although very few mentions of free night)

--As of 2:00 pm EST on 1/25 seems like daily emails have been sent out since 1/18 until now.

--As of 6pm EST on 1/29 reports of emails being received from mailed in entries from around mid January. So turnaround for new mailings appear to be about 1 week.

--As of 5pm EST on 2/2 appears that emails have stopped arriving daily with many reporting last email received on 1/29.
Print Wikipost

Priceless Surprises Promotion

Old Jun 17, 2016, 2:07 pm
Suspended

If I ever lose my wallet, I hope no one from FT finds it.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 7:38 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by AwardBee
I'm still missing a bunch of points from the 94 plays I got by mail in entries. IHG at first told me to be patient when I emailed them, now they're telling me it's too late to make adjustments since the promo is over (and they've basically said the same thing 3 times every time I push back). I'm kind of pissed off
My coworker is having this same problem.
I know the points were in her account (actualy in her husbands account) becuase when we were doing the promotion she logged in and we saw them. Now they shut down the account (apparently he had an old one they forgot about ) so lost the points, I told her to call and complain and they told her to email all of the promotion emails to ihg and just now she got an email saying just that. That they would give her 5k points for the trouble but they couldn't credit the points back. she had 50k in there for him so hardly a great deal I told her to keep pushing.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:29 pm

Programs: Delta, IHG, Hyatt
Priceless Surprise

So I just called in to use the free night I won during the Priceless Surprises promotion and they don't have record of it. I even called after the promotion when I didn't see it in my account and the person said that he could see it. I see other people have had this problem as well Contacted IHG through both e-mail and phone and they have been of no help. They have said that the issue is over 60 days past the end of the promotion...

Any thoughts on what I should do next. Any secret number I should call that has better service than the outsourced stuff I have been receiving?
Old Aug 17, 2016, 3:53 pm

Programs: UA 1P / *A Gold, SPG Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Amtrak S+
Originally Posted by bdrasmuss
So I just called in to use the free night I won during the Priceless Surprises promotion and they don't have record of it. I even called after the promotion when I didn't see it in my account and the person said that he could see it. I see other people have had this problem as well Contacted IHG through both e-mail and phone and they have been of no help. They have said that the issue is over 60 days past the end of the promotion...

Any thoughts on what I should do next. Any secret number I should call that has better service than the outsourced stuff I have been receiving?
Not an apples to apples comparison cos of timing and not exactly magic, but I was persistent in calling right after the promo ended and kept calling until it showed up in my account. Took a couple of different reps. Some of them were clueless and down right rude. I made sure to take screen shots when I won a large # of points or free night and used that as proof.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA, DL, UA, IHG, HHonors
Originally Posted by bdrasmuss

Ahhhh my free night seems to have vanished from my account, and my husbands as well. We could both see them in our accounts at least a couple weeks ago, but were just now ready to book. Hope this isn't too much of a hassle.. will call and email tomorrow.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 8:51 am

I hate digging up an old topic, but does anyone have the URL for the $50 Mastercard? I seemed to have lost my email and was wondering if I could just look up via the Mastercard website. Thanks!
Old Dec 26, 2020, 9:06 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
Is this deal still active?

j/k
Old Dec 26, 2020, 10:07 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by veeRob
Is this deal still active?

j/k

LoL I wish. It was a great promo.
Old Dec 26, 2020, 10:14 pm

What a trip down memory lane. This is the promo that gave me carpal tunnel.
riphamilton likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2020, 2:38 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

As this promotion is not valid anymore, I will close this thread

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.