Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PC - > United

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 9:37 pm
Original Poster

PC - > United

Hi there. I am trying to book a flight from Sea-BKK using miles. I am currently short 12K miles. I would like to know if anyone had any experience converting PC points to United miles. I checked IHG websites and it says it can take up to a month for the miles to post. Is this true? I am hoping that is the extreme case where it would take that long and hoping it will take just 2-3 days. Thank you in advance.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 5:54 am

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
I did this twice last winter and it took 8-9 days.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 7:21 pm

Bumping this. The current stated transfer time to UA (and most airlines) is/remains 4-6 weeks. Are there any recent data points re: transfer time to UA?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 2:46 pm
btr

Programs: IHG, MP, Enterprise+
I just went looking for this on IHG's web site and found no mention there. Anyone have a current link?
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by btr
I just went looking for this on IHG's web site and found no mention there. Anyone have a current link?
https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/cont...AIX-BonusMiles
Old Sep 27, 2017, 11:22 pm
btr

Programs: IHG, MP, Enterprise+
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.