Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

PennyWorth By PriorityClub Rewards/IHG - Local deals wherever you are

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2012, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Exclusively for Priority Club members, PennyWorth delivers local deals wherever you are. Simply search any zip code and enjoy savings in dining, shopping, entertainment, services and automotive. Whether it’s across country or across town, these exclusive savings can be used over and over again. For only $24.99, it pays for itself in no time. Learn more.
http://pennyworth.priorityclub.com/g...groupId=100199
PennyWorth Annual Membership —
Over 200,000 Discounts
Designed With Travelers In Mind
Save up to 50% on purchases you make everyday – at restaurants, retail stores, movies and more. With discounts across the U.S., you'll find savings everywhere you go!
Priority Club Rewards members can save over $1,000 annually, but the savings potential is limitless.
FEATURES:
Thousands of participating locations —
with new deals added daily.
Zip code search. Find deals near you —
wherever you are.
Save 10%, 20%, even 50% at participating businesses.
Multiple-use deals. Save as often as you wish.
Order today and start saving!

This looks like a new US offer from the PriorityClub.com site that I noticed today....

*I do not know the value of this site/offer to FTers (or if it even really belongs on this forum)....
Old Jul 22, 2012, 8:16 pm

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador, HHonors Gold
I'm frankly getting pretty jaded with all the "groupon" type sites/deals out there.. it's basically information overload for me. I think IHG would have to be offering some pretty amazing deals to convince me to pay just to see some of these deals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.