InterContinental Montreal Master Thread

Old Jan 29, 16, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by MXM135 View Post
Standard upgrade for RAs at this property is the Tourelle Suite plus Club access. These suites are the xx00 rooms with a small bedroom. On rare occasions you may be assigned one of the larger Royal Ambassador suites on the upper floors.
Well I guess this is a rare occasion. After several Tourelle suites this time I'm in a Royal Ambassador suite. I guess it is a big larger, but not by much. But still very nice with a large bathroom and a very large tub for two.
bhrubin likes this.
Old Nov 5, 16, 9:35 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
If I book the Tourelle Suite and I join the Ambassador program (for $200, I think), do you know what suite will I likely be upgraded to?
Old Aug 12, 19, 9:28 pm

Programs: IC RA / Marriott PP+Amb / WOH Globalist / SA Gold
Any recent RA experience? Do they stick to rule? It seems Tourelle Suite has better view than Executive Suite. So book King Corner gets me Tourelle Suite?
I emailed the hotel but no response.
Old Sep 15, 19, 9:16 am
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Well I guess this is a rare occasion. After several Tourelle suites this time I'm in a Royal Ambassador suite. I guess it is a big larger, but not by much. But still very nice with a large bathroom and a very large tub for two.
Glad to know you seem to like this property. I'm putting my Mom and friends up here at a very good rate before they embark on a Canada/New England cruise next summer.

Anything you'd recommend about this hotel or the local sights they should or might like to know? I know I can trust your judgment.
Old Sep 16, 19, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by scienm View Post
Any recent RA experience? Do they stick to rule? It seems Tourelle Suite has better view than Executive Suite. So book King Corner gets me Tourelle Suite?
I emailed the hotel but no response.
There haven't been many recent posts.

I'm just a regular plat-ambassador and am curious what kind of upgrade I can expect. I booked a King Corner View, but can still change it. It seems like the suites are the only rooms above that (plus the club rooms, though the T&C say that they don't have to upgrade to club rooms). Will they be nice enough to also throw in club access?

Last edited by BigE; Sep 16, 19 at 3:02 pm
Old Mar 24, 21, 7:13 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT
How’s the condition of this property? Their rates seem around the same as Westin/Delta/Sheraton. Wondering if I should give IC a try.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: