10k points for 2 nights

Old Dec 15, 10, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by Goonerfish View Post
had a 2 night stay post and nothing!!....however i had signed up for this promo after the stay was completed (but before stay posted) so maybe that's why I didn't get the 10,000 points. I'm currently on another 2 night stay at the moment so sadly wont know for certain until next week.
I had that problem with 1k for 60 days, I signed up for the promo after the stay was completed but before it posted and got nothing, but I've gotten 1k for all stays after that.
Old Dec 15, 10, 10:21 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post
I had that problem with 1k for 60 days, I signed up for the promo after the stay was completed but before it posted and got nothing, but I've gotten 1k for all stays after that.
hopefully that will repeat itself this time around with me...as others i am ultra keen to get this one...its the best 2 night bonus/promo I think I have ever seen.
Old Dec 15, 10, 9:35 pm

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
It worked for me - was pleasantly surprised to see 10k extra, though it didn't post to "my offers" page. Had 2 nights stay at CP.
Old Dec 15, 10, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BW Diamond, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, M&C Gold
Originally Posted by alexkgtu View Post
It worked for me - was pleasantly surprised to see 10k extra, though it didn't post to "my offers" page. Had 2 nights stay at CP.
@alexkgtu - Where was your stay ? And was your PC registered address in AP region?

Tks
Old Dec 16, 10, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by planetshakers View Post
@alexkgtu - Where was your stay ? And was your PC registered address in AP region?

Tks
Yes, please give us more details... (when you registered, when you made the reservation, where the hotel was, what is your address in your profile etc).
Old Dec 16, 10, 1:46 pm

Programs: SPG/HGP/IHG/MR/HH/DL/UA/
My last week stay(2 nights) posted yesterday and I didn't get 10k bonus either.
I guess it's targeted promo for members who have China address.
Old Dec 16, 10, 11:36 pm

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
Was staying at CP Denver, USA - found a rate of $52/night which is more than 30% lower than bestnavailable rate and wasn't really expecting points or stay credit, but got both..
Old Dec 16, 10, 11:39 pm

I regiStered not about a month ago through that promotion link that gives platinum right away for 3 months, used my actual address in USA, so not sure how that happened..
Old Dec 17, 10, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BW Diamond, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, M&C Gold
@alexkgtu - so You had an US address and a stay at a US property on a cheap rate .... was the promo sent to you direct? Were you targeted by PC directly to sign up ?
Old Dec 17, 10, 1:22 pm

Yeah, I got email invitation for that offer, if i remember it right.
Old Dec 18, 10, 11:27 am

Programs: BD (in memoriam), BA
A 2 night stay just posted, no bonus. Oh well, not to worry.
Old Dec 21, 10, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by raikje View Post
+1
Old Dec 21, 10, 6:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by raikje View Post
Same here
Old Dec 23, 10, 3:55 am

Programs: KL (Plat), LH (SEN), IHG (Plat Amb)
Same here, was not targetted. Did sign up, profile shows German address. Completed 2 two-night stays that both posted into my account, no bonus.
Old Dec 23, 10, 4:02 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott / SPG PLAT Premier, USELESS Accor Plus PLAT
Was thinking of booking a 2 nights stay with IC next week, before the end of 2010 to capitalise on this promo.

Since many FT'ers did not receive the bonus points, then I guess there is no reason for me to book my 2 nights stay in IC. Will book Hyatt instead.

Thanks fellow FT'ers for your feedback.^

Search this Thread
Search Engine: