Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC New York Times Square Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Raffles
The Westend Diner (apparently the Daily News' diner of the year once) is on 9th between 43 and 44, had an unbelievably cheap but calorific breakfast there this morning
The Westway Diner maybe? Where Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld came up with the idea for a show about nothing, Seinfeld.

I'm booked on BA1 next year and in this hotel too, so thanks for your review!
Old Oct 13, 2010, 12:17 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Amb, Hilton Diamond
Just got off the phone with them, and the agent said the studio is the best room in the house :S!
Old Oct 13, 2010, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Sohan
Just got off the phone with them, and the agent said the studio is the best room in the house :S!
Just booked the studio, will be interesting to see what room I get :s
Old Oct 13, 2010, 9:40 pm

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
IC Times Square

We stayed there Columbus Day weekend and had a perfect stay. Booked King Bed Deluxe Corner Room ($499 night) on an Amb new style BOGO and received a panoramic 21st floor King Bed Sky view Avenue Studio ($799 night) looking East over 8th Ave. Upgrade was visible online after an email 2 wks prior requesting RA benefits information at that location. Checked in early and all was ready.

As a Royal Ambassador, you will be able to enjoy the below exclusive benefits throughout your stay:
• Upgrade to one of our Studios or Executive Sky View Accommodation
• Welcome amenity delivered in the evening of your arrival
• Daily water refreshments delivered to your room in the afternoon everyday
• One Complimentary Pay-TV movie per stay
• Late check-out at 4:00pm.

Note: They don’t mention “everything liquid” as they put, is complementary for RA quests. No matter the amount it is removed from your bill daily or upon check-out. Yes, each item in the mini-bar and on top has a pressure sensitive switch….lift a drink you’re billed…put it back and they adjust later. Internet was free.

Sky view Avenue Studio. Terrific city view and a bit of the Hudson to the North W and gives you that NYC feeling. Style and comfort of furnishings we luxurious. King Bed one of the most comfortable I’ve experienced anywhere. 100% clean room. Turn down service is a nice touch. Heavy glass and thick sound deadening window covers keep most of the noise out.

Location. Facility makes an excellent impression with a sophisticated atmosphere. Nice to stay at a new facility and all interaction with staff was friendly and professional and one fellow even refused a tip. Subway lines at IC + Times Square. Steps to Theaters, 3 min walk to Times Square, 20 min to Central Park. Hassle free check-in/valet parking/check-out. Never used restaurant/bar but only because busy off site. Menu looks good, pricy but it should be. Concierge very helpful. Valet parking $58 w/tax per day no in/out

Area. Some portions of the area had a Carnival vibe but it is Times Square after all. Area is saturated with Police and felt more patrolled than DC. Appears safer than many cities but you still need to keep you’re guard up.

Excellent RA recognition. Enjoyable stay with no issues. Probably only place I’ll stay in NYC if only for a clean, central location.....all the other niceties are a bonus.

This link give you a better impression than PCR http://www.interconny.com
Old Oct 15, 2010, 9:20 am

Does anyone know what the hotel's email address is?
Old Oct 15, 2010, 3:11 pm

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
Does anyone know what the hotel's email address is?
If you wish to ensure the quality of your stay at IC TS send a polite advance email to , Liliana - Guest Relations Manager. Liliana did a terrific job looking after us. [email protected]

Address on the PCR reservation website for them ineffective. [email protected]
Old Oct 18, 2010, 10:47 pm

Programs: *W Plat, Hyatt PLT,PC RA Plat, Virgin Gld, CO Gld, DL Gld, HH Diam, KL Gld
umm I just stayed in the manhattan suite which there are 3 of there is also a presidential suite
Old Oct 19, 2010, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by eykramer
umm I just stayed in the manhattan suite which there are 3 of there is also a presidential suite
How much was it going for? Or did you get an upgrade?
Old Oct 19, 2010, 10:20 am

Programs: *W Plat, Hyatt PLT,PC RA Plat, Virgin Gld, CO Gld, DL Gld, HH Diam, KL Gld
How much was it going for? Or did you get an upgrade?
it's complicated.. before the hotel opened they had the room available online for $900 -ish I had the room booked for the first night. around a week before I got a call from the manager saying the room wasn't ready, he went on to offer me a corner studio room for free for that night and if I wanted to stay in the Manhattan suite at a future date he could give it to me for $279 so I just stayed there. I think the Manhattan suite now goes for around $3500 or at least that what I was told
Old Oct 19, 2010, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by eykramer
it's complicated.. before the hotel opened they had the room available online for $900 -ish I had the room booked for the first night. around a week before I got a call from the manager saying the room wasn't ready, he went on to offer me a corner studio room for free for that night and if I wanted to stay in the Manhattan suite at a future date he could give it to me for $279 so I just stayed there. I think the Manhattan suite now goes for around $3500 or at least that what I was told
Oh wow, good deal!

How big was the suite? I can't find any information anywhere lol.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 3:30 pm

Oh wow, good deal!

How big was the suite? I can't find any information anywhere lol.
here's the official description I regret not taking pictures ill try to get into the room again next time I'm in the area

Room Type: 1 KING BED MANHATTAN ROOM - 2 PERSON(S) MAX PER ROOM
HIGHEST FLRS PREMIUM CORNER VIEWS. LARGE SPA INSPIRED 4 FIXTURE BATHRM WALK IN RAIN SHOWER. 42 INCH HDTV WIRED AND WIRELESS HSIA HOME AND TOUCH SCREEN PC TO ENHANCE YOUR STAY.DECOR REFLECTS CHIC MANHATTAN RESIDENCE. OFFERS SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER HUDSON AND NY CITY WITH 480 SQ FT.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 6:53 am

How did you see that? I can't pull the room up regardless of what date I put in :S

480sq ft means it's smaller than the studio?

HIGH FLOOR PANORAMIC VIEWS IN SPACIOUS 550 SQ FT CORNER STUDIO SEPARATE SLEEPING AREA AND LOUNGE.2 42IN HDTVS WIRED WIRELESS INTERNET AND IPOD DOCK ENHANCE YOUR STAY. CORNER LOCATIONS OFFER AMAZING CITY AND RIVER VIEWS.PERFECT OPTION FOR ENTERTAINING FRIENDS AND HOLDING SMALL BUSINESS MEETINGS
Old Oct 21, 2010, 1:14 pm

They removed the room from the website. It was available for booking online before the hotel opened.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 3:34 pm

How did you see that? I can't pull the room up regardless of what date I put in :S

480sq ft means it's smaller than the studio?
I don't know that has to be a mistake I don't think the studio is 550sf but the Manhattan suite is definitely bigger then 480SF
Old Oct 21, 2010, 8:45 pm

Programs: ihg plat, hh gold, hertz 5*
I found a facebook post from the hotel claiming that the Manhatten suites are over 1,000 sq ft.
sounds nice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.